six

[Enter, The Crimson Tyrant! Episode 3]

---

"[m/n]!"

You winced at Riddle's loud yell. Students from the dorm peered over to you but then they quickly looked away as if scared to even look at you.\

"Riddle, hello..." you gently waved as you sat in one of the sofas. This time you controlled the freeze and made sure no pillows would get affected, they were too fluffy.

"Why...ehem, why are you here?" you tilted your head when you saw how Riddle's cheeks slightly matched his hair and hummed, patting one of the spare spaces beside you.

"Please come here and sit," you wanted to try and calm him down enough for when Ace came,  he'd at least be in good spirits.

When Riddle hesitantly sat beside you in a tense posture, you took it upon yourself to butter him up. Gently slithering your arms on his small frame and placing them on his waist. "Sleep with me?" you murmured and put your chin into his head gently.

It was all so amusing. How you could not see just how much effect you had on the said Tyrant of Heartslabyul. Seeing him tense and blushing with just your simple actions showed so much.

You being...you, had so much power you didn't even know you had. For how long will you remain cold and oblivious to it?

Riddle, as far as he was concerned, never knew how to act around you. Ever.

Because of his... rough childhood, he was limited to show affection. It was weird to feel what he's feeling right now, how much his stomach felt like there were some things fluttering inside of it that would make his heart beat faster and his pupils dilate.

It's been like this since he first saw you.

It wasn't fair.

How, you'd simply look at him and make him feel things, how you could silence him by just touching him, how you could literally make him do anything and he'd be blind about it.

You were dangerous.

But... Riddle loved this kind of danger.

Even when he was known to be a Tyrant, how he was viewed to always want everything to go his way. You...simply telling him to "Calm down," and he'd be in your arms the next second.

"W-What's this? Why the sudden visit?" Riddle forced out of his stuttering lips, showing no signs to fight back, and just simply melted into your arms. As always.

"Mm, nothing." you yawned. "It's been a while since I last saw you-"

"We always saw each other in class, like yesterday-"

"-and I was missing my cuddle buddy." you ignored his previous statement.

"Cuddle buddy?' Riddle let out an amused humm. "I never thought I'd get that title. Isn't Malleus the one you always cuddled?"

Somehow, that statement made Riddle felt bitter.

"Noo... Malleus is my personal hugger. It's different from a cuddle buddy. While Mal gives me the good hugs, your cuddles feel like I'm hoarding a pair of fluffy clouds with endless floofs."

"...I don't get what you're saying, but I'll pretend I get it," Riddle chuckled and leaned back more into your chest. From afar it looked like Riddle was being swallowed whole by your big frame, it was odd but at the same time, Riddle didn't mind.