two

"All Deighfrysa students come with me," you dully lead them towards the Magic Mirror to finally go back to your own dorms.

Looking back at them, you huffed and ranked all of them one by one, a few of them had potential, while those others are just boringly uncool.

"To Deighfrysa dorm!"

---

"Hurry up! [m/n] and the others are coming soon. Has the food been ready?" A rather tall, skinny man with grey eyes and fluffy light blue hair ran down the main dining room in a panic.

"Has the Squallies been tamed yet?" Another person walked in, holding a blue clipboard with thin round glasses on him.

These two were Firn Heims and Bliz Khione. These two were Deighfrysa's most trusted Vice Head! That's right, there is two vice head of this dorm because unlike the others, this dorm has a lot of population.

A lot.

You got yourselves some winter animals and students of Raven Night College. One handles the other.

The dorm leader, which is [m/n] Frostbite, was notoriously known as the cold-hearted, lazy-idiot, dorm head that the RNC currently has. Rumors were spitting and you couldn't' care less as long as it does not physically or mentally harm the others.

"Firn- didn't [m/n] says to not go overboard?" Bliz sweatdropped at the number of ice sculptures being put around the dining hall all over again.

"Oh hush it." Fin snapped. "You go tend to the Squallies and the Snowy Owls, good heavens those rascals cause quite a ruckus every time new faces pops up," Bliz didn't want to get on Firn's bad side and so he dashed back.

"They're here!" Firn and Bliz dashed towards the entrance in time and sees you with a few crowd of fresh snowflakes behind you.

"Yo~ Bliz, Firn," you slowly trudged towards them. "I take it that both of you are prepared?" they both nodded.

"Good, you guys take it from here..." You yawned. "I'm gunna go visit Mall-chan, buh-bye," with a snap, you were goon with one poof of snow. What was now in your place was little bits of snowflakes that twinkled.

"So..." Bliz turned towards the new first years.

"We humbly welcome you to our Dorm, Deighfrysa."

---

You were alone again, going around the campus in hopes to find your friend. So far, you had no luck.

You were off to go back but something caught your eye. It was the Ramshakle dorm, home of the ghosts, and all bad luck. And yet, it's opened and lighted up?

"Someone's there..." maybe it's Mall-chan! So you ran inside the abandoned dorm and without notice, burst inside.

"W-Wha..." You were quite surprised to see a... boy?!

"...Who?"

"[m/n]!"

"Eh, you know me? Wait.. this voice, Yuu?"

The boy nodded. "Yes, it's me..."

"So you're actually staying here," you hummed and sat on one of the couch. The couch then froze and you sighed at the coldness, couldn't be bothered to unfreeze it.

"W-What... are you doing here?" Yuu asked. He was holding a broom and you summarized that he might've been cleaning this place up while he was alone.

"...Nothing, really. I'm just walking around for some fresh air. Then I saw this abandoned dorm suddenly up and running," it was half the truth and half a lie.