thirty-six

[Deal with the delightful Devil, Episode 4]

---

"Oh! Jack? You're handing my order?" You blinked at the familiar large figure of the wolf boy towering at your table.

"Ah! [m/n]-san," Jack bowed gently then put your drink on your table. "I mean...we had to help those idiots. They've been whining about being worked to the bone that Yuu had to step in...even I was dragged in," he sighed.

"Hah...I did warn them about doing reckless stuff...but you don't have an anemone on your head so you must've been very careful, hm?" You looked at his head and found no traces of Azul's doing.

"No...I was studying all-time at the dorm so I didn't even know there was a deal-thing going on," Jack scratched his head. "...But [m/n]-san, can't you help us?"

"Eh? me? help you with Azul...?" you blinked.

Just before you could answer Azul had called out to Yuu and Jack and invited them to the VIP Room...which meant Yuu must've been going here to make a deal with Azul.

"Oh no..."

---

As you leaned out of Azul's office, you could only grip your sleeve tightly as you listened to Azul's wicked conditions.

"Stealing is taking without permission...Azul, just what are you doing?" You sighed and pushed yourself away from the door and went to Deuce and Ace that were wiping out the tables.

"Ah, [m/n]?" Deuce stopped wiping. "Is there anything you need...don't tell me, are you helping us break outta here?!" Ace thought of a different reason for your approach though.

You pursed your lips and shook your head softly. 'Nah...I'm just here to tell you that Yuu and Jack were doing their best...and now Yuu's selling out his dorm as the condition if he fails to help you all out of here."

Deuce and Ace looked at each other in surprise. "Yuu did that? Wow..."

"I know," You nodded. "But because of that- Yuu and Grim will have nowhere to go to."

"WHAT?!"

You winced at their loudness, attracting a few eyes around you.

You sighed and put your hands in your pocket. "If possible, can you contact Riddle?" you were going to have to apologize to Riddle later for this.

"That...We're not too sure if RPrefect might agree..." Deuce scratched his head.

"Ah," you tilted your head and blinked once. "Nevermind...just go after Yuu and the others ahead." you pulled out a phone from your pockets and walked away.

"Hello?"

You heard Firn's voice from the other end. You could also hear rustling and crashing. 'I-Is the dorm doing good?" you sweatdropped.

"Oh! [m/n]! Ah of course! It's just that the snowy owls are trying to get greedy again and Bliz has been trying to scavenge the food and hide it from them."

"Right...Okay, just please get a big room ready," you said. Firn asked what for and you smiled a genuine smile.

"I'll be having friends over for the night."

---

"Ace? Deuce?" Yuu blinked as he sat from the porch of Ramshackle.