fourteen

[Enter, The Crimson Tyrant! Episode 10]

---

As much as you wanted to go and see the duel. Something was keeping you busy.

More like someone. And there were two of them.

"Ah! Mal! Stop that..." you quivered under Malleus touched, shutting your eyes to refrain from trailing down there.

You tried to push him away but you were too weak, your legs were shaking from the touch.

"Ngh..." you tried to cover your face but a pair of pale and delicate hands pinned it at the back of your body.

"Now, now..." someone from behind you purred. "Icey, isn't it bad to deny something good people want to give you?"

"T-That's not- Ah! M-Mal!" you yelp when your positions were adjusted again.

"Tsk, tsk." Lilia shook his head with a small smirk on his features. 'And I thought by now you'd learn your season little one. Malleus, dear. Go ahead, I'll keep Icey here a bit...busy."

You leaned back and threw your head back. It was painful, what Malleus was doing, but Lilia was doing such a good thing to distract you that your mind was getting dazed and confused on who to follow.

"I-It hurts...Lilia, stop it, I can't take another one- Mal!"

"Just a bit more, snowflake..." Malleus sighed and kissed your thigh. "Endure it for a while, you still have a few more minutes till Riddle's duel." he looked back into your crystal clear eyes and smiled.

"I'll be sure to get it done fast..."

You regretted sleeping with them.

---

'What happened to you?" You shakily walked towards Yuu who was with the CE duo andGrim. Your legs were still aching so you latched onto Ace's shoulder for support.

"I'm never...n-never going to get them to massage my legs again."

"What? you got your legs massage?" Ace asked. "You look like you're in pain though,"

"That's because I am!" you snapped, accidentally gripping tight on Ace's shoulder causing his blazer to crystalized into thin ice. You let go, "Sorry."

"What kind of people would even double your pain with massage..." Deuce asked.

"Apparently, the ones that sucked at massaging," you mumbled and rubbed your wrist, the same ones Lilia tried to massaged but ended up almost cutting your blood circulation...

"Oh...it's starting!" Ace jogged towards Riddle and Crowley while you all took a small step back and waited for everything to start, although you could tell almost everyone was positive Riddle would win this one.

Crowley looked at the crowd. "Now then, I shall be watching over the duel about to take place here in the Heartslabyul Dormitory." 

He gestured to Riddle, Deuce, and Ace, "The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade. The one who accepted the challenge is the current Prefect Riddle Rosehearts. Now then, please remove the collars in order to start the duel with no handicaps for both sides."

Crowley gestured for Riddle to cancel his Unique Magic and Riddle complied. Ace's neck was finally free and he made sure to caress his neck. "The damn thing's finally off...good!"