eighteen

[End the Crimson Tyrant! FINAL Episode]

---

"No way... Riddle's actually crying," Cater was shocked.

Ace tsked and crossed his arms. "Hey! Don't think that I'll forgive you just because you're crying!"

Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

"You really should learn to read the atmosphere..." Deuce sighed at the idiocy.

"Riddle..."Trey came forward and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry too... I always knew you were suffering but I kept quiet..."

Riddle was continuing to sob and his broken wails hurt you. It was like the cries you've heard from your dream but instead of fear...this was regret and sadness.

"[m/n]...? is he here?" Riddle asked through croaked voice.

"Here," you tiredly said and Trey moved away to let Riddle see you.

His cries doubled and he latched onto your neck and hugged you tightly that it almost made you fall off. You regained your balance and just slowly petted Riddle's hair until he stops crying.

"This is why I'll say this now... Riddle, you were wrong. What you did was wrong and what you...said was wrong. You should apologize to everyone here." You said to him as a mother would say to a child.

"...I'm sorry... uwah... I-I'm so so-ooryy~...!!"

"I actually wanted you to say sorry for everything you've done, Dorm Head, but...As if I'll be satisfied with a single sorry! I'll NEVER forgive you! EVER!" Ace claimed and made Riddle speechless.

How does Ace's mind work? Is this reverse psychology he's doing? Or is it downright idiocy?

"You're saying that in this situation? Really, Ace?" Yuu hit Ace's side gently. 

"Ack-! Of course! I experienced a lotta trauma! And the marron tart I worked hard to make was thrown like garbage!"

"I won't forgive you even if you cry," Maybe Ace was petty.

And as if Grim coul read your mind, he scoffed and crossed his arms. "This guy's a lot pettier than I am," which is shocking because so far you've seen Grim always be petty.

Riddle looked like a kicked puppy which made you want to pet him more in the head. 'No way...Then, what should I do...?"

"Wel, my birthday's not for a long while yet..."

Deuce blinked. "Huh? What are you-"

"That;s why, let's have a do-over of the Unbirthday Party. We weren't even allowed inside the party! Also, bring a tart that you made next time. Ah, you can't ask Trey-senpai or [m/n]-senpai for help either! Make it yourself from scratch!" That was a lot of conditions, "If you do that, then i may or may not forgive you..."

Yuu snickered, "You're not honest at all, are you~?" he teased.

"Shut." Ace bit back, "Outsiders, keep quiet. You got all that?"

Riddle nodded slowly and sniffled, his head still on your neck as he looked at Ace, "Yeah, I got it..."

"Then it's settled!"

---

Trey was ordered to guide you and help take a passed out and tired Riddle towards the infirmary. It was along way there.