!500K SPECIAL CHAPTER!

[Edited] by @MuriimDumpling <3

_____

PT. 1

.

.

The moment [m/n] opened his eyes, he was greeted with seven colorful heads looming down on him. "He's awake!" The said faces filled with relief.

"Where. . ." [m/n] got up from his bed and looked at the people around him, noticing a familiar sense of knowing all of these people.

Yet they all look so mature. They seemed like they were in their late twenties and their faces were so sharp and good looking. [m/n]'s eyes went over to the youngest one, hair red as hearts.

". . . Riddle?" [m/n] called out.

The man smiled and went over to [m/n]'s bed to sit down beside him. "We were worried, you suddenly collapsed and we had to bring you to the hospital."

[m/n]'s face turned shock. "You're really Riddle? Riddle Rosehearts?"

Riddle's face turned from doting to confusion and finally to worry. He looked at the others. "Is there something wrong with him?"

"What the–" [m/n] cut him off. "You look so old. I swear I just saw you yesterday at class and you looked young, but now. . ."

Riddle looked back at [m/n] with surprise. Suddenly, another person came beside him and leaned over. "[m/n], what year do you think it is right now?"

"Of course, it's my second year in Night Raven College." [m/n] snorted. "What about you guys? Are you dressing up or something?"

The seven men's faces turned to shock. Soon they began to chatter and discuss what was currently going on.

"Does he have amnesia?"

"No, I think he hit his head and thinks it's the past."

"Or maybe–"

"He's from the past."

Everyone looked at the tall male with black horns etched on his head. He went to [m/n] and smiled, "[m/n], do you know where you are right now?"

". . .Are you Malleus? Where is this place?"

Malleus smiled and patted his head. "You guessed right, it's me Malleus. Only, I'm not the young prefect you think I am, and so are the others."

"No way," [m/n] blinked and added, "Are they the others?"

"Mhm," Malleus nodded. "I'm already an adult now, so are they. We've already finished school long ago and everyone is now working,"

"Eh??"

"He looks funny," Kalim commented from behind. "I never thought to see young [n/n] again! Hello [n/n]~!"

"You guys. . ."

"Tch, we have to get down to business then," Leona grumbled and sat down, each of them began to retell stories for the confused and lost [m/n].

.

.

.

"Have you noticed anything. . . different with [m/n]-senpai?" Ace scooted closer to Yuu and the others as they hung around the cafeteria during break.

His eyes were focused on [m/n] who stood ordinarily but his face was in constant smiles, unlike his usual cold and aloof self.

Yuu hummed. "Hmm, now that you mention it, senpai does look more. . . happy."

[m/n] himself was happy alright– he was back in his prime. This was his young self he's currently in– because the one inside the body had the mind of an adult with clear sights from the future.

And although he's been trying to adjust back to his past self's character, he can't help but smile with nostalgia during all his encounters with everything he sees in this school.

He wonders if the young version of himself is inhabiting his future body.

"Heh." [m/n] mused. How great it would be to see his cute self be shocked to silliness about what will welcome him in the future.

.

.

.

[m/n] was shocked alright.

He was just told to have already been married and was currently a teacher back at Night Raven College.

". . . Married?!"

"Mhm," Azul pushed his glasses upwards and smiled. "Although we won't tell you who they are, because now that you're experiencing the future, we don't want to affect what will happen to you when you go back."

"Smart." Kalim noted. "But anyways! Who cares about all that? Even though we're adults now, maybe we can go ahead and accompany lil' [n/n] to tour around!"

"Not for now, no." Vil shook his head. "Some of us are busy. . . And one of those is me. Although I'd love to make time to spare, I've used up all my days off last week to hang out with [m/n]."

"Bah, that's what you get." Leona rolled his eyes. "Hey Idia! Can you go ahead and make up a plan when and where we can hang out? Time the dates this time." Leona added.

"Got it." Idia whipped out his tablet and contacted his younger brother. [m/n] was surprised to see Idia out of his shell without the constant anxiety around him. Then again, everyone grew up. . .

His feelings were mixed. First he went into the future and possessed his adult body, then the next he was told he was married. . .

He was so curious to know who it was alright, but as Azul said, he can't risk destroying what is currently happening right now.

So he let them decide what to do. And it amused him to see them talk to each other without those constant sharpness and spite.

Instead, they all looked harmonious.

.

.

.

[m/n] passed through the halls on Night Raven and went on in search of a certain dumb crow.

"Crowley?"

He called out to the library and surprisingly there was an answer. He watched the books shake and a figure stepped out.

"Why hello there dear Frostbite! What brings you here?"

[m/n] chuckled, thinking that this annoying voice never changed even after all these years.

"Well, you might want to listen very carefully. . . it's a big problem."

[m/n] went on to explain what's currently happening. He knew that although this annoying crow was very messy, he can still differentiate what's serious and what's not.

And currently, Crolwey did not much of a change and instead asked–

"Did you get married?"

[m/n] was taken aback. "How'd you know?"

"Hehe~" Crowley let out a creepy laugh. "That's a secret. But now then! I guess I can look up some books about going to switch back your souls to it's destined time."

"Unlike the problem with Yuu's, yours is easier as it's transferring souls in the same dimension. However, it may take some time as it's been so long since I've encountered something like this. And the results are usually. . ."

[m/n] didn't need Crowley to finish those words, knowing full well the consequences. "Alright," he said. "While you work on it, I'll just continue trying to blend in for a while."

But while [m/n] promised to do so, he ultimately crumbled at the sight of seven familiar kids.

_____

[what- did you really think i'll just update with a QnA after being gone for like a year?? pfft]