Prologue

"Hey, hey, look. He's here,"

"[m/n] of the Deighfrysa, I can't believe he's actually here!"

Hair white as snow and eyes blue as the freezing ice. He walked down the school halls with no one by himself and ventured off to find his next class, having been taught a lesson by his own Vice Head. He's [m/n] Frostbite, Dorm Leader of Deighfrysa, and an odd bean.

"Ah? Your majesty!" squeaks on the tiled floor and a boy's voice was heard. You instantly looked back and found one of your firsts years greeting you with a wide grin. "Nice to see you here today,"

You nodded back and said, "Just call me Senior, 'Your majesty' honestly sound too uncool to death," you sighed and proceeded to go to your destination. Other students that you'd pass by would involuntarily shiver from the cold that went along with you. It was hard to make friend with a guy that could literally give you hypothermia with just standing beside him.

[m/n] Frostbite. You are the Dorm Leader of Deighfrysa dorm, a big-ass ice castle residing in the winter part of the school. You had bright white hair and a pale complexion, yet your eyes were mesmerizable icy blue. Your eyes add color to your normally dull and pale figure yet the cost was that everyone who met your gaze would not want to get associated with you.

The first time you entered Nights Raven College, you wanted to make friends with a lot of people. But once they get a hold of your true hierarchy and who you were, they'd treat you like royalty and would never talk so freely to you, more like servants forced to talk to their highness.

Your eyes glide around the room you're now in and patiently waited for the other people to come inside, so before then you just closed your eyes and dozed off into a temporary nap.

---

"Phew~ Who turned on the air conditioner?" Jamil whined as soon as he went inside the room. Looking around, his eyes found the Ice King that was asleep on his chair, frost entirely overtaking half of the room with the source being the Ice King himself.

"Ehh? [m/n]'s actually here!" Kalim cheered and scurried to seat next to you, daring not to wake you up as he heard tales of how you'd tend to act when forced to be awake.

"Great, at this rate we'd be in winter season already," next to enter was Leona. He was grunting from the coldness and almost wanted to rip off the Ice King who caused his body to shiver from the intense cold. "Where's Idia? Can someone call him to fire up this place?" he grunted.

"I'm afraid he can't do that," Leona huffed as Riddle went past by him. "[m/n]'s ice is too cold that even his fire would get wiped out by the cold air itself," Riddle sat on the other side of the said boy.

"Bear with it, this is one of the times we get to see [m/n] once a blue moon so I guess we'd have to bear it." Azul entered next and shrugged his shoulder. He lightly stretched his joints from exhaustion on working for hours back in his dorm.

"But it's nice to actually have [n/n] though." Kalim grinned, poking one of the frosts that crawled on the tabled. "So cold~ Never underestimate Ice King,"

"Is everyone almost here?" Azul looked around and found Leona, Riddle, him, Jamil, and [m/n] present. "Okay, now all we need is Malleus, Vil, and Idia," Azul sighed.

"Mmm... Did someone turn on the air conditioner?" your eyes peeked open lazily and felt the room lightly cold.

"You did you dipshit," Leona deadpanned and you tiled your head, looking at your desk to find it mild frosty frozen. "Oops," you said.

"Now, now, let's just wait for everyone to come then you guys can dispute later." Azul waved them off, already used to Leona and your banter.

It started because, in the past, half of Leona's winter-based dormmates were always going and getting back towards your dorms for when they miss the cold. Leona couldn't help but be bitter how some shows major adoration towards another Dorm. It was bad enough with Malleus but now you too?

"The Ceremony is about to start~" Kalim sang. "Let's just go, I bet the others ditched us off and 's already there," he grabbed your wrist and proceeded to drag you towards the Mirror Chambers.

"Wow it got hot really quick," Riddle chimed once both you and Kamil was out. Your frost was immediately gone and the room went back to its normal temperature.

Without much whine, you got dragged around like a rag doll by your friend. Your eyes bored into nothingness as you sighed, "This is so uncool," you pouted.

"Was that a pun?"

"Eh,"

---

"Eh? Mall-chan isn't here?" you looked around and found no sign of the horned male. Your mood then dampened and all students could feel the chills emitting from you.

"S-Someone stop him..." Riddle shivered. Your coldness was really affecting everyone, even poor Leona who growled as if he was ready to tear you up to pieces.

"I'm going to go," you pouted and dragged your feet back at the exit, small frost under your boots. The Dorm Leaders watched your hunched back exit the Chamber and sighed as the normal temperature came back.

"Tch. Unsocial bunch flock together," Leona was referring to you and Malleus.

Back to you who was alone and walking places you didn't even know. You had stumbled onto Mr. Crowley tying up- is that a cat or a raccoon? You rose a brow then find another person in a hood with Mr. Crowley looking lost.

"Ah, Mr. Frostbite, nice of you to join us," looks like Crowley saw you. You didn't even hide and walked up to them. Your presence alone made the area grew cold.

"F-F-Fuwahh~ C-Cold," the talking monster shivered against the called and so did the hooded figure, although more on fear rather than the cold. Crowley didn't even react one bit.

"What's a stranger doing here, Mr. Crowley?" you asked. "I thought everyone was supposed to gather at the Chambers for the entrance,"

"Why, yes! But I am merely being generous and helping this little soul back to the pack.Though I could say the same for you, Mr. Frostbite, why aren't you in the entrance ceremony?" Crowley countered.

Suddenly remembering your inner dilemma, you sulked and the room grew colder.

Crowley didn't mind and went back to the talking cat-raccoon and the hooded figure. "So in the end, the culprit appears to be this familiar. If you're going to bring it with you, you have to take responsibility and properly take care of it." he scolded.

"Uh... Mr. Crowley, the entrance ceremony?" you butt in.

"... Oh my! Now isn't the time to be long-winded.

The entrance ceremony will soon come to a close.

Let's get a move on." he dragged them, even you, back to the Chambers.

You tried to break free but Crowley gripped tighter. Eventually, you gave up and gave Crowley a stink eye.

"You're so uncool. So. Un. Cool."