eleven

[Enter, The Crimson Tyrant! Episode 7.5]

---

"You're just like me..."

Riddle looks behind him to see a boy with bright crystal blue eyes and pale white hair. He was staring at Riddle with obvious curiosity and slight admiration. "You're just like me, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

You tilted your head and walked closer to the red-head, not minding the close distance both of you were in.

"I like you. Would you like to be my friend?"

---

"I thought we were just going to buy sugar cubes?" Riddle carried a few bags with him as both of you walked on the road filled with other busy students. Currently, your destination was this cafe you always hangout to chill.

Right now, Riddle needs to chill.

"Is it wrong?" you gave a lame excuse.

"It is a bit suspicious... You've been sticking next to me for a while now," Riddle hummed, but deep inside he was overjoyed by the feeling. "B-But that doesn't mean that I... don't like it, in fact, I'm glad we could hang out again."

"I told you before, didn't I?" you tried to made him remember a memory from your first year together. "I very much like you and spending time with you every time I can is a big energizer," you chimed.

Riddle, although knowing for so long that you meant it in a friendly way, could not help but feel guilty about the imaginations on his mind about how he wanted to be with you every second. He loved the way your attention would be on him only when it's only both of you, he wanted that to always happen.

But he knows you're only human at the end of the day. You make your own decisions and Riddle was just one of them.

Still, can't he be selfish for once without being in the wrong?

---

Cater was outgoing, and he wanted to befriend everyone. 

Even the said Ice King himself.

It was hard at first, especially when he was continuously swarmed with a few other popular people that constantly flocked over him like birds.

So, when he couldn't even get a glimpse, he did something more. Something creative.

"Hey, hello! Hi, [m/n]! May I ask something?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Food?

"Style?"

It always weirded out [m/n] how Cater would ask him about these kinds of stuff but over the months he'd grown accustomed to it.

It was odd but entertaining in some way. The good thing? you guys ended up becoming close through the bond of questions.

---

"If it isn't my personal clout~!" Cater made his way to your table while Riddle had to go back and buy another thing he forgot at the market.

"Oh god...what do you want now?" you groaned and tried to drop the temperature around you to ward of Cater in hopes he gets cold and go away.

"Now, now~ No need to feel like that~" Cater laughed and patted your back, only to retreat when he felt ice enclosing his lower arm.