three

[Enter, The Crimson Tyrant! Episode 1]

---

"Ah... Headmaster..." you sighed.

"What. Exactly. ARE YOU ALL DOING??!" Crowley screamed. "You weren't satisfied with just damaging the statue so you decided to destroy the chandelier!?"

Out... I'm outta here, sorry guys. Walking to the back, you crouched slowly as for all of them to not see you and puffed away like snow. The only trail left of you were snow and snowflakes, you were gone.

"This is the last straw! I will have all of you expelled!"

"Eeehhh?!"

---

"And I made some new... friends, actually." You rubbed your wrist and sway your legs on the balcony of your dorm, Bliz was beside you and combing your white hair.

"That's good for you, [m/n]-chan. Who're they?" Bliz smiled. His way of combing your hair really soothes you, kinda like how a mom would to their child.

"The first years that destroyed the Queen of Hearts' statue and breaking the chandelier's magic crystal."

TUG!

"Ow- hey!" Bliz had harshly tug your hair in shock. You whined at the pain stinging on your scalp.

"Y-you... crazy! Weren't they the ones that caused so much trouble in their first week? Oh my ice-! You better hope Frin-sama will never know of this!" Bliz boinked your head.

"E-eh... They're actually really fun to be with, you know?" you scratched your wrist. "They are so... cool."

Bliz paused and looked at you.

"... If [m/n] says they are; I believe you..."

---

"And you had the audacity to escape! Huh?! You wanna use us as leverage, huh?!"

Still wearing your hood, you laugh as Ace complained to you about what happened to them during the time they went and get a magic crystal.

"I can't believe you guy did that... You guys are crazy," you giggled. "But, Deuce are you okay now? That must've been reaalll nasty," you referred to him being choked by the black crystal than Grim apparently ate.

"Yeah... I just need to drink some water I guess..." Deuce lightly touched his throat.

"Ehem, I should go now," you looked at your watch as slightly panicked. "I still have some matters to discuss with some other..."

"Alright, bye-bye!"

"Byee," you lazily drag.

---

"Owww~ what's with you people tugging on my hair so much," you moaned in pain as Kalim tugged your hair for the 5th time. Having gone to him for some discussion that ended up with your hair being played.

"I can't help it! Your hair is just so silky smooth and so cold." Kalim cooed, "I bet Bliz is having fun always combing your hair," he hmph.

"...If you wanted to brush my hair you could've just said so," you yawned and leaned back on Kalim's chest. "There, now you can comb it with your hand or something, I don't care."