Chapter 11

[Ava's POV]

"What happened?" The doctor asked as he examined Katy. He looked at me then tam then Angie. Finally Angie said "our mom....she....beat her..then threw her outside onto the pavement..." She said twiddling her thumbs. "Oh...so you are all sister?" He asked as he put bandages on her scrapes. "No I'm her best friend" said Tam "I'm her...daughter." I said, unsure if I should have said that. It got Katy in trouble once already. "And I'm her sister" said Angela.
"Well it looks like she should be fine." Said the doctor. "You can take her home" he said. "Thanks" said Katy as she sat up. She looked at me and smiled. Her eyes shifted to the right and her face went pale. Her smile disappeared and she grabbed my arm and tugged me close. "Katy...what the..." "Hello love." I was cut off by a tall man with a black beard and long black hair. He had an accent. A very familiar accent....British.....RUSSELL! "I saw you In here and thought I would check to see if the great Katy Perry was alright!" He said with a smirk. I saw him eyeing her lustfully and turned around. Her shirt was slipping down and her boobs were hanging right out. I grabbed her shirt and pulled it up so they weren't showing any,ore. She looked at me and I gave her that look like 'don't question me right now I'll explain later'.
When I looked back at Russell he was giving me the evil eye. I smirked at him. That shows him he shouldn't be looking at my mom like that.
"Who's this?" He asked as he walked over to met he reached out to touch my face. his hand was cold. Katy slapped it away "stay AWAY from her." She snapped. I noticed she wouldn't make eye contact with him. "I'm her DAUGHTER!" I said "Ava!" Katy snapped. "Your daughter?" He asked like he was interested. " uhhhh...Russell I think maybe you should go.Katy needs to eat some lunch.." Tam said. "Right Angela?" Tam looked at Angela. "Uh....yeah!" Angela said. "Aw well I think Katy would be fine if I stayed here to eat with her and met her daughters got to know her a little more if you know what I mean?" He said. "No. You aren't going to be ANYWHERE near her." Katy screamed. Russell looked pissed. "Alrighty then. I have better things to do that eat lunch with a slut and her whorish daughter" he said. He turned around and walked off.
My mouth dropped open in disbelief. "he called me a whore. HE CALLED ME A FUCKING WHORE!" I screamed. "Baby it's fine. I used to get that a lot! And so many more crude names." Katy said.
Oh fuck no!
Next time I see Russell...
I'm going to kick his ass for insulting my mother and I.