Chapter 18

[Katy's POV]

"No! You lied to me! I hate you! I can and will never love you! Ava screamed at me. "Baby I'm sorry I just...." "I never want to see you ever again!" She cut me off. I sank to my knees bawling. "KATY KATY KATY KATYYYY!" I heard my name but it wasn't coming from Ava's mouth. "Katy! C'mon Katy! Wake up!" It was Tamra's voice.

My eyes shot open. I screamed. I was crying. "Katy are you ok?" Tamra asked me. "It's ok KatKat it was only a dream." Tamra reassured me. "It felt so real!" I cried into Tamras arms. "Tam?" I asked "yes KatKat?" "Um...why...why did you wake me....." I asked. "Ava called you..but you..." "AVA CALLED!" I cut Tam off. I jumped out of bed. I raced to my dresser and unplugged my phone from the charger. 3 missed calls from Ava! Oh my god and I was a sleep! "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I screamed as I listened to the voicemail she left me.
[VOICEMAIL]
Hi Katy. I want you to know I am fine and I'm alive! Also I want to see you so I mean we could meet for lunch or maybe I could...you know...come over...if that is ok with you. We really need to talk and I just....I miss you but I know I can't come back forever because I probably remind you to much of Asher and what he did to you. I can't let that happen to you. Every time you look at me I probably bring back those bad memories. I just wanted you to know I didn't leave BECAUSE of you....I left FOR you. If that makes sense. So yeah. Call me back and we can arrange something. I love you.....mom.....
[END VOICEMAIL]

"OH MY GOD TAM!" I screamed "what?" She asked as she ran to my side. "SHE WANTS TO COME HOME!"