Chapter 29

Pretty short chapter. BUT ITS OKAY!

"Dear Ava,
We will be traveling the world in a few days. We are going places you've probably only dreamed about. I know your birthday is going to be during the Prismatic World Tour so I decided I'd get you an early present. I still will get you a present on your birthday but this is because, 1. I love you so much 2. When I'm on stage and you are backstage, you are going to need something to do and 3. I thought it might be a RUFF ride without a friend.

Love you baby,

Mommy.

I looked over at the medium sized pink box with my name written on it in sparkly letters. It had a red ribbon tied around it and..and holes poked in the side and top. Wait...holes poked in the box? That can only mean....."A PUPPY!" I scream as I open the box and see the cutest little puppy EVER! "He's so cute!!!!!!!" I squeal with joy. "It's actually a she!" Katy giggles as she pets her curly orange fur. "What's her name?" I ask Katy. "We'll I PERSONALLY love the name...Butters...." She says sheepishly. "I know it sounds stupid and you can pick the name but I just really really real-" "I LOVE IT!" I cut her off as I hug butters. "And she can come on the Tour?" I ask. "Of COURSE!" Katy says as she picks butters up. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" I squeal as I jump up and down. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MOMMY! BEST MOMMY EVER AWARD GOES TO YOU ALL THE TIME!" I say as I jump up and kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you. I love you to babe." She says as she brushes some hair out of my face and kisses my forehead. "I'll feed him. I'll walk him. I'll play with him. I'll change his litter box-" "litter box?" Katy looks at me super confused. "Yeah...what Katy? You want him to go on the carpet?" I ask. "Baby...CATS go in Litter boxes. Dogs go OUTSIDE! That's why Kitty's litter box is right over there!" Katy points to little Miss. Kitty Purrys Litter box. "Oh...okay. ILL FEED HIM! ILL WALK HIM! ILL PLAY WITH HIM! ILL TAKE HIM OUTSIDE TO GO POTTY" I squeal with excitement. "Is Kitty okay with him?" I ask as I see the fat cat stroll into the room. "She will have to be. I think she is" Katy says as she scoops kitty up into her arms and kisses her nose. "You sure do wike mister Butters dontcha?" Katy asks Kitty in a baby voice. Kitty meows and then paws at Katy's face playfully. "I wuv you to Kitty." She kisses her nose again and I can't help but laugh. "Haha mom you treat Kitty like a baby. She's like way older than me." I crinkle my nose like Katy does. "We'll you still call me mommy and you are like..way older than most girls who call their moms mommy." She mocks me. " I like calling you mommy. I dunno why...I just do." I love her so much. She's so sweet and so much FUN!