A Change in Life.

"You met a GUY?" Ava gasps. "MOM! OMG OMG YEEEEESSSSSS!" She runs around the room. She grabs Shannon's hands and starts dancing around the room with her. After a few twirls Tamra comes in.

"What am I missing?" Tamra asks. She sets down her coffee and walks over to Ava. "Glad to see you're up. Now tell me, what's all the fuss about?" She kisses he top of Ava's head and wraps her tightly in her arms. Ava smiles and snuggles close to Tamra. I feel a tingle of jealousy but it is overridden by my thoughts about Cameron.

"Mommy met a guy!" Ava exclaims.

"WHAT?" Tamra let's go of Ava and runs to me. "KATYYYY!" She kisses me on the lips and then she hugs me.

"TAMMMMM!" I say as I wipe my lips off.

"Oh you know you kissed a girl and you liked it." Tamra squints her eyes and points at me. Ava and Shannon are having a laugh attack.

"I guess I liked it a little bit...BUT...I'm going g to have a boyfriend so I can't like it for long!" I squeal.

"YAYAYAYAY! Wow Mama. This is like...like a HUGE change in our life...maybe we should celebrate!" Ava runs into my arms.

"Sure! What do you want to do?" I ask her.

"Well first..go shopping ...you need a BREATHTAKING outfit for your date. Then I think I want to make a big change to...I want to get a hair cut." Ava says.

"A hair cut? Are you sure?" I ask her. I take her cheeks in my hands and she gazes up at me.

"Positive." She answers.