Chapter 33

"AVA! AVA!!!!!!" I hear screaming.

My eyes shoot open and I'm in Katy's Bedroom. I look around and down at myself and see Im wearing Katy's shirt and a pair of soffee shorts. I look next to me and see Katy's worried face.

"Ava! Thank God!" She embraces me and hugs me tight. "You were screaming and crying and I didn't know why!" She says, still hugging me.

"I-you-but-you-You were just-wait..."I say quickly. "Asher didn't take you?" I say confused.

"What baby? HELL NO!" She cups my face in her hands. "What's going on?" She asks me worriedly.

"I had a...well..it must have been a nightmare. We were at a party. And I was on stage with Iggy rapping and then you got drunk and you went to the bathroom..you didn't come back so I went to get you and found you with Asher...y'all were making out...then I called for help and Lana came but he ran away with you and shoved you in a car. That's the last thing I remember."

I'm talking really fast but Katy is hanging on to my every word.

"Oh baby. No. I'm right here. with you." She kisses my cheek and jumps out of bed. "Breakfast?" She asks.

"Sure mama." I say as I jump out of bed to. She squats and I just stare at her.

"What the fudge are you doing?" I ask.

"Piggy back ride!!!!" She squeals.

"Oooookayyyyy then." I jump on her back and she stands up.

"I'll make PANCAKES AND BACON AND CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!!!" She says excitedly as she races down the stairs with me on her back.

"HOLY SHIT KATY! SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! IM GONNA FALLLLLLL!" I scream not even realizing what I said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She speeds up and I almost fall a few times.

"MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!" I scream. She throws me on the couch and I land we a thud.

"OUCH! What the FUCK! That hurt!" I say giving her a slap on the arm while rubbing my head where I hit it.

"Sorry!" She says "Alright Boooo! Before we leave on the PWT we MUST go to Candyfornia! Wanna go?" She asks me so fast.

"Katy how much coffee have you had?!?!" I scream at her. I put my hands on her hips and look her in the eyes.

"C-aaallll-m d-oooooowwww-n" I say slowly. She smiles at me and then plants a kiss on top of my head.

"Candyyyyyyfornnnnia????" She asks again as she prances around the room and squeals.

"Sure. But only and ONLY if you stop acting so CRAZY!" I say.

"But I'm EXCCCCIIITEDDDDD!" She says. She trips and falls on the couch. I expect her to scream but she just bursts out in laughter.

"Ok Katy. Let's get some breakfast. YOU ARENT COOKING!" I command. I walk in the kitchen and wait for Katy.

How did I get so lucky to have the best mom ever?