I wanna see your peacock

VERY SHORT CHAPTER
It's pretty irrelevant but I wanted to write it so it could lead up to some other funny chapters :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG KATY LOOOOOK!" I scream as I run to the peacock enclosure. We had a fun night with Lady Gaga. We went to a movie and we went to her house and it was so fun! Now we are at the zoo. I had to beg Katy to take me.

"Oh my god Ava you're so....." She freezes when she sees what's behind the enclosures fence. She smiles and starts to jump up and down like a little girl.

"ITS A PEACOCK ITS A PEACOCK!" She screams.

"I wanna see your peacock-cock-cock your peacock-cock" I start singing. I get weird stares from people but it don't care.

"Maybe we should sing that later babe." Katy's says as she hustles me along. We walk to the gift shop and I see a cute peacock stuffed animal.

"Can I get it for the baby? Please please pleeeeeease?" I beg. Katy looks at me.

"Shhhhh........you aren't supposed to go around announcing it...." She whispers softly. She strokes my hair and picks up the stuffed animal.

"You can get it but DO NOT tell your little brother or sister what the song means...ok?" She says. I smile and wink at her. We buy the peacock and I start to dance around with it.

"I LUUUUHHH MEEE SOME PEACOCK!" I scream. Katy bursts out into a laughing fit and one of the zookeepers has to tell us to shush.

"Never ever say that again!" Katy giggles as we get into the car. I can't wait to be a big sister and laugh with Katy and my little brother or sister.

"Mommy when do we find out the gender?" I ask eagerly.

"I think I want to keep it a secret..." She says

"No! I have to know because I want to buy it stuff and I can't buy it stiff unless I know if it's a girl or boy!" I complain. She giggles.

"Alright how about this. We can make an appointment and I'll tell the doctor to only tell YOU!" She says "and Tamra if she wants to know." Katy adds.

"Alright. But then you can't see what I buy it or you'll know." I say.

"Then I won't buy it with you. Tam will go." She assures me.

"I'm so excited! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!" I dance around in the car.

I'm so so so excited.