Chapter 16

[Ava's POV]

"Good morning baby!" Wes said as he kissed my cheek. His arms were wrapped around my waist. It was cold so I pulled the covers up a little higher. He kissed my neck this time. "I'm hungry. Are you?" I asked him as he kissed my neck. "Yes." He answered "what do you want to eat? I'm thinking some bacon and.....WAFFLES!" I said excitedly "what do you want Wes?" I asked again. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me straight in the eyes. "You." He answered. He crashed his lips into mine but I pushed him off of me. "You had me last night baby." I said. "C'mon. Let's get up." I got out of the bed and put one of his shirts on. I also put on some shorts. I put my hair in a bun and walked down the stairs. Wes's parents were going to be gone in Costa Rica for like 4 months so he said I could stay with him until then. "Please don't burn down my house Babe." Wes said as he walked down the stairs. "I won't" I said as I picked up my phone and checked it. 48 missed calls from Katy. 27 missed texts from Katy. 36 missed calls from Angela. 4 voicemails from Angela. 13 missed texts from Tamra. 3missed calls from Tamra. 2 missed voicemails from Tamra. Never have I been more popular. I had so many people to choose from! I decided I would call Tamra. Tamra always was nice to me. Angela was to but she would act like Katy and freak out. Calling Katy is OUT of the question. Tamra will be chill. I know it.
"Hey babe. I have to make a phone call ok? Ill be right back." I say to Wes. "Yeah ok." He says
I walk outside and sit in the grass. I dial Tams number.
It's ringing
It's ringing
Something inside me doesn't want her to pick up but the other side wants her to.
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hello?" Tam says. I forgot it was so early in the morning. She sound like she just woke up.
"Hey Tam. It's Ava." I say waiting for her response.
"AVA! Oh my GOD! Have you talked to Katy? Where are you? Are you ok?" She asks so many questions. "I'm fine. I haven't talked to Katy and I'm not telling you where I am because you will tell Katy and she will come take me back." I say to Tamra. "Ava. She misses you like crazy, she is going crazy. She is not safe. She is harming herself and I'm afraid she is going to go over the edge soon. LITERALLY!" She says to me.
"Wait Tamra......Katy is....cutting again?" I ask in a concerned voice. " yeah....it's bad.... I have to go into the bathroom with her whenever she goes and I just turn around so it's not like I'm staring." She says worriedly. I had no idea Katy was taking it so hard, maybe I should call her....maybe I should. "Well Tamra I'm......im going to call.....I'm going to call her." I said in a shaky voice. "She would REALLY love that. She would love to hear your voice." Tam says. "I'm going to let you go so you can call her. Good luck. Love you boo." Tamra said "hope to see you soon," she added. She hung up and I could feel the tears welling up. I miss her so much. I have to call her