Chapter 20

"Alright Katy...tell me about it. What happened? You haven't had 'The Dream' in forever. Was it different? The same? Tell me about it." Angela said. Her and Tamra were sitting on the couch with me. I had my head on Tamras shoulder and Angela was holding my hand. I couldn't stop crying and thinking about how much he hurt me. I don't know why the dream is back but it hurts even more. "It was pretty much the same. It didn't finish because you woke me up before it had a chance to finish." I said "well I heard you screaming all way from the kitchen, so I ran upstairs and your pillow was wet, you were crying and fidgeting and complaining about how it hurt and you wanted him to stop it but I couldn't figure out what it meant so I woke you up" Angela said. "Thanks Angela" I said as I hugged her. " Ava called." She said as I hugged her. "Why do I ALWAYS miss it!" I say. I release her from the hug and she is smiling. "She is coming over In and hour!" She says "oh my god! I have to clean up and I have to go get some food and I have to straighten up her room....." "What happened to her room...?" Tamra asked. "Um...." I don't want to tell her. "Katy.....what happened to Ava's room?" She asked again. "Well....it's....I mean..I..." "Ughhhh! KATY!" Tamra jumped up and ran to Ava's room. "HOLY SHIT KATY! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" I heard her scream. "Katy..." Angie said. She gave me the look. She got up and ran to Ava's room. "KATY! Oh my GOD!" Angela said.
I got up and walked to Ava's room. Her bed was all messed up. There were clothes strewn all over the floor. Her mirror was broken and shards were laying everywhere. A picture of Ava and I was laying on the ground torn in two pieces. Her bathroom was a mess! Her mirror was smashed in the bathroom and her stuff was scattered all over the floor. Not to mention my blood stain on the bathroom mat. I cut my hand when I hit the mirror. It hurt but I got over it. "Katy? Why is there...blood on the mat?" Tamra asked. "Well...when I hit the mirror I cut my hand and....it bled on the mat....I'm fine...." I said as I held up my hand. There was a long gash on my palm.
"KATY! You aren't fine! It looks really bad KatKat!" Angela screamed. "Run it under the water. I'm going to get the band aids." She said as she hurried out. "Katy...why did you do this to Ava's room?" Tam asked. "I was...angry. Not at Ava. At myself. You should see the music room." I said looking at my toes. I looked up and Tams eyes got big. "What happened to the music room?" She asked. "Ughhhh! Katy! Never,ind. we will take care of that later." She said. "Get the bandage on your hand, go shower, NO RAZOR! And get dressed!" She ordered. "I'll do the same!" She said.
"Ughh! Yes Tamra." I said as Angela bandaged my hand.
After I bandaged my hand we all agreed that Tamra would get the food, Angela would straighten up, and I would go get ready. I walked to my room and turned on my music. I hopped in the shower.
[AFTER KATY'S SHOWER]
When I got out of the shower I saw there was a missed call on my phone. I didn't even hear it. I walked over to see who it was from
'Missed call from Asher' the screen said. "Ughhhhh what does he want!" I said to myself. I saw he had also texted me. I opened the text and couldn't believe what it said.

'Im coming for her'