Happy Birthday to.......me

[A FEW WEEKS LATER]

[Ava's POV]

I wake up and I feel Katy's warm, soft arms wrapped around me. I turn and see that Cameron is sleeping on a bed beside this one. I turn my body over so now I am facing Katy. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles.

"Hello baby." She whispers. "I lo-" she pauses. Her face goes pale and she jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom. I hear her cough and I hear the worst sound ever. I splattering sound.

I get up and run to the bathroom. At least she made it to the toilet in time. Her dinner and lunch from yesterday looks like it's coming up. I hold her hair back and rub her back.

"Katy? What the hell is wrong!?!?" I ask her frantically.

"I-" she pukes some more.

"I don't know." She continues.

We sit there for a good 8-10 minutes as Katy gets sick in the toilet.

"Did you get drunk last night?" I ask her.

"Not that I know of." She says as she finally stops puking.

"Well if it's not hangover then i dunno what it is." I say concerned. "Should I get Tamra?"

"Nah. I'm fine." She says before she sticks her toothbrush in her mouth. I jump up onto the bathroom counter. She puts her toothbrush under the water and runs her fingers through it to wash it. After she rinses her mouth she puts a small cup of mouthwash in her mouth. She gargles it and then spits it out.

"I think that's good." She says as she walks passed me, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Thanks for being the hair holder." She laughs. She opens the closet and grabs some shorts and a 'Queen' tshirt. I grab some shorts and one of Katy's t shirts. My favorite. The Prismatic World Tour one. Katy doesn't have a show tonight so I'm expecting her to spend my birthday with me.
Oh Yeah! With all of the commotion this morning I almost forgot it was my birthday!

"So katy..don't you have something special you want to tell me? Anything you want to say?" I ask as I pull the shirt over my head.

"Uhhhhh...I....Love you!" She says. She puts her hand on my cheek and smiles then goes into the bathroom to put on her makeup.

"Oh..um I love you to but..anything else?" I ask

"Oh yeah!!!!" She says. " I talked to Tamra and she said we could go to Disney world when we visit Florida! I know you were asking about that a while ago." She says.

"Oh. Cool." I say. Let's face it. I was right. She is too busy to remember my birthday

"Let's go have breakfast!" Katy says. "I'm starving!" She groans.

"Not hungry really." I say. She frowns.

"Ava. We talked about this." She says.

"I'm not hungry! What the FUCK is so wrong about being NOT HUNGRY!" I scream as I run out of the room. I hear her running after me.

"Leave me ALONE!" I scream as the tears fall.

"Ava what's wrong?" She asks.

"I said LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE! I just want to be alone!" I say.

"Baby you can talk to me." She says.

"I hate you! I don't wanna talk to you! Why don't you go talk to Cameron and Tamra and while your at it why don't you just go have another kid and love it. I'll just move out and find a guy to hook up with and I'll get pregnant and do drugs and get killed!" I scream.

"Ava...?" Katy says confused.

"Check your calendar." Is the last thing I say before I slam the door in her face.

[Katy's POV]

She said she hates me. Why does she hate me? I don't even know what I did.

She told me to check my calendar. What does that even mean?

I walk downstairs and grab a beer out of the fridge. I open it and take a large sip. My stomach starts to hurt and I have to pee really bad. I don't know why. I haven't had anything to drink except this today.

Then it hits me.

I've been having to pee a lot recently without even drinking anything, I've been feeling sick and I started throwing up, and....I'm late.

"Oh my god." I mutter to myself as I run my hand over my flat stomach.

I grab my keys.