Chapter 35

[Ava's POV]

"Listen Ava. I just...I dunno if this is working." Wes scratches the back of his neck and his eyes wander. He won't even look me in the eyes

"What are you talking about Wes. You PROMISED. FOREVER together. Not until you get tired of me." I scream at him with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Ava..I just. You...well...you see...I have another girlfriend." He says. He's eyes finally connect with mine but then look away.

"W-what? How long?" I ask him. My voice is shaky.

"About..a month. But Ava she's just...BETTER..than you. And she's hot. You're kinda....not." He says "listen..I gotta go. Bye Ava." He looks at me one last time and then he walks away.

I slowly shut the door and Katy comes in with a dish rag in her hands. She takes a bite of a chocolate chip cookie before she says, "who wuff dat?" With a mouthful of cookie.

"W-Wes." I say. I don't wait for her response. I run up to my room and slam the door shut. I sit on my bed rocking my body back and forth. Tears are coming out like a flood. I pick up my pillow and throw it across the floor.

"Ava?" Katy walks in the room just as I throw my alarm clock at the wall next to the door. Her eyes get wide as she looks down at the broken alarm clock pieces scattered over the floor.

"Ava? What is it babe?" She takes her apron off and sets it sown on my bedside table. She jumps on my bed and crosses her legs. She
Acts her lap and I go and crawl into her arms.

"He dumped me. For some other girl that he has been dating for A WHOLE MONTH! I can't believe I didn't realize it. He said....he said..." I can't say it. I get choked up and when I try to speak my words sound like marbles in my mouth.

"He said what baby?" Katy strokes my back and pushes away loose strands of hair as I cling to her and squeeze her tight.

"He said I wasn't good enough..he said I wasn't hot anymore. Which means he thinks I'm ugly and if WES FUCKING OAKLEY thinks I'm ugly then there is no hope for me at all!" I finally groan into her chest. I have my head buried somewhere in her boobs and I can't talk with all of that cleavage in my face so it's sounds more like "he fad I want gwod noff. He fad I want ha anmur. If wef fuckin okee fink I ugee des no ho fu me ah aw!"

Katy starts to giggle. She grabs my head and pulls it out of her boobs.

"Babe. Can you repeat that.. My boobs were in the way of your words." She giggles again and a small smile comes across my face then vanishes again when I remember all of the agony.

"He...he said I wasn't good enough and he said I wasn't hot anymore. IF WES OAKLEY DOESNT THINK IM HOT I SURE AS HELL HAVE NO FUCKING HOPE AT ALL!" I say. I bury my head back in her boobs and she rubs my back.

"It's okay baby. It'll get better. What can I do?" She asks in a baby voice.

I perk up. I look her straight in the eyes and smile. Not the warm welcoming smile. I smile the smile that means revenge.

Katy looks at me and puts her face in her palms and mutters, "oh why the HELL did I say that!!!!"

I know EXACTLY what Wes Oakley needs. EXACTLY