Chapter 19

This is a kind of irrelevant chapter I just wanted to show y'all the feelings of Katy about Asher and what happened. It's not the full situation but I'll finish it in a later chapter.

"AVA!" I screamed as I wrapped her in my arms. I kissed the top of her head. She hugged me back. When I let go a man came behind her. It was Asher. "Mommy help me!" She screamed. I ran after her and Asher. He put her over his shoulder and ran faster. I was crying and out of breath but I kept running. "ASHER STOP! LET HER GO!" I screamed. I tripped and fell and when I looked up I was in a room.
A familiar room.
I had been here before.
I heard something behind me and turned around. Ash stood in the doorway. "Hello Katheryn" he said to me. I knew what was about to happen. It's happened before. "Wait...no....Ash no.....please!" I pleaded. He lunged at me and pushed me up against the wall. "Ash stop!" I screamed. He tightened his grip on my wrists, pushing them harder into the wall. He buried his face in my neck. I felt him biting and kissing my neck. Hot tears rolled down my cheek. "Asher....." I squealed. He crashed his lips into mine and ferociously kissed me. His hands traveled down my body. I tried to push him off. He pulled back and slapped me right in the face. "As...Asher...please no!" I pleaded. He pushed himself closer to me and kissed me again. His hands started to explore me. "STOP!" I screamed. I was bawling! My shirt was soaked with tears. He pulled my shirt over my head. "Asher! Please don't do it!" I screamed. His hands went to my back undoing my bra. "Ughhhh!" I groaned " nooooo! Please!" I said "don't do this...please...don't...." I said again. His hands explored my bare chest and he grabbed it. "Ouch!" I screamed as he squeezed my chest hard. "KatKat! KATY! KATYYYYY!" I heard screaming again but it wasn't me or Asher. "KATY WHATS WRONG?" I heard Angela but I didn't know where it was coming from. I felt a hand push me. My eyes shot open as I jerked awake. My pillow was wet and my chest hurt. "Why are you crying?" Angela asked me. My chest really hurt....like it was real. I remember the pain...because it was real....but it happened long ago....and I still had nightmares about it. "Katy? What's wrong. Tell me!" Angela screamed as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "It's.....The Dream...."