Chapter 21

"ANGELA! ANGELA! HES COMING!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs. I was in nothing but underwear and a bra. "Katy! Why aren't you wearing clothes?!?!? Why are you screaming????" She asked "I'm not wearing clothes because I just got out of the shower and I got a text from Asher saying he is coming HERE to get AVA! That is also why I am screaming!!!!!!!!!" I say with tears in my eyes!!! "Uh okay....I'll call David and tell him to come over. We might need a man here. You just don't worry. Tamra is getting the food she will be back in a few minutes. It'll be fin KatKat." Angela says "okay. Thanks Angela." She wipes the tears from my eyes.

[30 MINUTES LATER]

"DING DONGGGGG!" The bell startles me. What if it's him? I jump off the couch and Tamra comes out of the kitchen. "Angela......" I say. She comes out of Ava's room and holds my hand. "We got this." She says. Tamra grabs a big knife from the kitchen and walks slowly toward the door I walk with Angela who is behind Tamra. We all three walk slowly and soundly to the door.
"DING DONG! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" the bell rings again and someone is eager to get in.
Tam pulls open the door "GET AWAY FROM KATY!" She screams blindly thrashing in the air with the knife.
"TAMRA CHILL! ITS JUST DAVID!" Angela screams as Tamra keeps thrashing. "Oh..." She stops "hey David....hehe...sorry. safety precaution." She says as she lowers the knife. Tamra walks back into the kitchen and Angela and I embrace David in a hug. "Hey squirt!" I say to him "okay so David....you remember Ava?" Angela asks "yes...." He says "your....your...d....daughter...." He says as he scratches the back of his head. "Yeah. Katy's daughter Ava, her dad wants to kill Katy and get Ava so we need a man to defend us ladies. YOU!" Angela says tugging on David's arm. "Uh....okay......." He says "can I get some pizza?" He says sniffing the air. "Ughhh fine. But remember.....be on the lookout for this bastard!" I say to him "KATY!" David screams "what?" I say "don't say that! That's mean to call someone that bad name!" He yells at me. "David your such a baby!" I hit his arm
DING DONG! The doorbell rings again. "DAVID! GET READY!" I scream. I grab Tamra and Angela's hands. We walk slowly to the door again. Tamra opens it and David jumps in front of us but the person standing there doesn't want to hurt us. She is small. Smaller than before. And she has a worried look on her face. "DAMN IT DAVID! YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!" She screams. "AVA!" I scream as I throw myself at her. She catches me in her arms and we hug for the longest time. I don't want to let go. I look behind her and see a boy. He is about Ava's age, maybe older but not by much and he looks familiar. It's Wes. Her boyfriend.