Chapter 15

[Katy's POV]

I drop the glass shard. "AVA!" I scream. It must be just in my imagination. It has to be. "Ava is it really you....or are you just a ghost sent to torment me?" I ask as tears stream down my face. I hold my arm tight to stop the blood. She gets up. Ava walks over to the table in the corner of the room. She does some digging in the drawers. Finally she grabs a first aid kit.
It must be her. Because if she was in my mind she wouldn't help me.
She slowly walks to me. "Ava! Baby I missed you!" I scream in delight. Another wave of tears streams down my face. I embrace her in a hug. She pushes me off of her. She looks at me angrily. "You didn't tell me about my father. Why?" She says as she wraps my arm. "You had so much going on. I didn't want you to have to deal with him to!" I said after she finished wrapping my r, she walked out of the room. I ran after her and she didn't stop. Suddenly she disappeared and I hear a scream.

I jolted awake at the sound of the scream.

It was a dream

My Ava is not back with me

She is still out there somewhere.

I run downstairs trying to find the source of the scream. It's Angela. And Kitty Purry, my cat.
"Angela what's wrong?" I ask
"Kitty brought a mouse in to the house!" She screams. I see a half eaten, mangled mouse dangling from Kitty's mouth. "Angela.....it's fine." I say as I plop onto the couch and bury my head in my hands. I start to sob.
"Kat what's wrong?" Angela asks as she sits next to me and strokes my back.
"I want Ava back. I just had a dream about her and I tried to hug her but she pushed me away! I don't know why she ran away! It's either because she was scared or mad!" I say in between sobs.
"You still haven't told me why she ran away sissy." Angie says. "She heard me. Talking to Asher. He always calls. I don't want him to but he does and she heard me talking to him and talking about how he hurt me and she was born and he left....so she either left because she was mad I didn't tell her or scared that he would hurt her to." I say to Angie. "Awwwww KatKat. We will find her. I promise." My heart is broken. I know she won't come back so I must find her. I don't even know where to begin to look.