The Big Date.

"Honey you look BEAUTIFUL!" Katy says to me. I just got my hair cut. Our life is changing and so I decided to take a leap of faith. I've never really wanted to cut my hair but...well...look at me now.

"I'm in LOVE with the fact that you are changing. You were perfect before and you are still perfect!" Katy says.

"Thanks mama. So...since you made us NOT shop BEFORE this...let's go now!" I jump up and down and drag her to the nearest clothing shop.

"Alright. We need something tight. Something sexy." I say.

"Ha! What do YOU know about SEXY?" Katy giggles and looks at me.

"Well...sexy is when it makes they guy want to see you WITHOUT the outfit on. This is our goal. Black is sexy. A tight black dress with your sparkly stilettos. And make sure you wear a thong and a lace bra so he can have fun undressing you!" I says.

"Woah woah woah! It's our first date! We aren't gonna have sex on our first date!" Katy waves her hands in the air.

"You just wait and see. Okay....HERE! Try this on!" I hand her a dress. It looks like a stripper dress.

"What are we going for? Prostitute or stripper?" Katy asks sarcastically as she holds the dress up to her body and dramatically checks herself out in the mirror.

"What's the difference? NOW GO PUT IT ONNN!" I push her into the dressing room.

After a few minutes she walks out and she looks BEAUTIFUL! No....SEXY!

"I feel like a slut." She says flatly.

"Your ass looks perfect and your boobs are GREAT! He's gonna LOVE YOU! Now, try to walk with all hips and ass girl!" I strut across the store shaking my ass and moving my hips back and forth.

"Oh my god." Katy puts her face in her palm and I giggle.

"You look hot mom. Seriously. Y'all are gonna have FUN!" I say.

"Okay! Let's go get your nails done!" I say.

"Wait! It's not every day you get to be in a beautiful dress store!" Katy looks at the racks and rummages through the dresses.

"For you it is. Ugh! 5minutes!" I say.

"Ooh! I really like this Blue and Black one!" Katy holds it up to her body.

"Katy....that's White and Gold."