Chapter 32

"Well well...if it isn't little Avery." Asher says.

"Sorry but...my name is Ava." I snap. "And I sure would like it if you'd get OFF my mama." I say a little louder.

"But she..LOVES me!" He says sarcastically

AND, Avery, your FULL name is Avery Rose Hudson...well... Perry." He says.

Katy isn't helping. She's super intoxicated and she's just standing there looking dreamily at Asher.

"Katy. Please. Get your brain OVER all of the intoxications and pleaseeeee understand what I'm saying! This is ASHER! ASHER IS BAD!" I scream.

"He's hot..." She whispers.

"SHANNON! IGGY! RITA! TAMRA! LANA!" I scream in hopes that one of them will hear me.

"HEEEEELLLLLLPPP!" I scream. I see Lana poke her head around the corner. She is wearing a flower crown and red lipstick.

"Ava? You called?" Lana says.

"Help! It's Asher!" I say as if THE Lana Del Rey knows who Asher is.

"I don't follow...." She looks at me confused.

"He's my dad...the one who RAPED katy!" As I'm saying this Asher starts to drag Katy away.

"LANA HELLP!" I scream as I run after Katy and Asher.

"ILL GET TAMRA AND SHANNON!" LANA screams. I turn around and she is running towards Tamra and Shannon. Her flower crown falls off as she points in the direction I'm running. Shannon starts running toward me and Tamra gets out her phone and dials something.

"GO AVA GO GO GO!" She waves me on. "I'll catch up!" She screams.

I keep running. Pumping my arms faster and faster. I see Asher throw Katy into a car and my heart sinks.

He might harm her.

"KATY! MOMMY! NO! KATY!" I scream. My lungs are burning and my legs ache.

"MAMA! K-KATY!" I can't hold in the tears. I sink down on the floor as the car pulls away. I lay on the ground motionless and crying. I hear Shannon's fast footsteps as she runs past me with her phone. She pauses for a moment.

"Got it!" I hear her say.

She turns around and sees me on the ground. "AVA!" She screams as she runs toward me. She kneels down beside me and rubs my back.

"We'll get her back. I got the license plate number. I swear we will get her back aves." She whispers softly.