Farewell (no this is not the end)

(Finally I can this arc done and get on track to my grand plan the big details I can't do well one the little ones sadly btw guess who finally got there account verified? this girl rightg here *points at self with a large grin on* i can finally respond to you comments and reviews which yes indeed i do read =D)

Naruto quickly did the hand seals for the earth release:earth dome and it quickly surrounded tsunami's lithe body.
The others took the attack head on and everything went black (white maybe? If that's what unconsciousness is for you).

Timeskip next day:
One by one naruto yagura and utakata woke up the last thing they saw before oblivion was fire and a bloody tsunami.
"Tsunami tsunami what happened to her!?!!!?" Naruto yelled suddenly "she is fine she is asleep in the other room." tazuna said "so my jutsu DID work yes!!!! Finally it worked!!"he shouted which confused utakata,yagura, and tazuna as to what worked(for those if you who don't know naruto is a wind type so if I remember correctly learning the opposite element's jutsu is harder) "the earth dome jutsu worked!" He yelled again and at that the others went 'oooohh' "how long have we been asleep?." yagura asked seriously (btw if any of you think yagura and utakata are ooc it's because I pretty nuch skipped their arcs I guess,i needed to catch up) "5 days you have been asleep for five days." tazuna said gravely and the others understood why the time to gather the money was almost up and zabuza will kill them if they don't have evidence.

Meanwhile at gato's base (where zabu is):
"Zabuza you haven't done anything useful so you're fired." Gato said to zabuza, at this zabuza felt his blood boil "what do you mean I haven't done anything I've sent plenty to the grave for you were gonna pay soon weren't you?!!" He yelled "let me rephrase that you aren't needed anymore." Gato replied snapping his fingers as other mercenaries entered the room with weapons at the ready to attack zabuza.

He just stood there though as they charged towards him but as soon as they closed in on him he disappeared or rather they could not see anything any, everything went black as they descended into the dark abyss of death into the depths of hell. (for they have sinned remember that) gato was coming soon as well. gato looked at zabu aand haku-who came out of the shadows- with fear as zabuza slowly approached him with the look of anger and vengeance in them. as he reached gato he made sure not to kill him immediately for that would be far to merciful for the lying con man. he made each hit painful, he hit every pain inducing pressure point and made him bleed buut he did not let him die every time he was on the verge og death haku healed him but then the torture came again (i am leaving out most of the torture but he does do the i.e pulling of nails pulling or hair etc) this continued for two straight days until it was the time to meet ygura, utakata, and naruto again.(yes he killed gato)

narrator time:

now most of you may be wondering what happened to those men? basically what happened was as soon as haku saw them he left the shadows and launched senbon to hit their pressure point as zabuza also attacked them. great coordination on theitr part really now then back to the story!

with naruto and co:

a loud sound came from the downstairs of tazuna's house in which they all immediately rushed down to find a very mad zabu and a masked haku "what are you doing breaking down this door,zabu?" yagura sighed as he asked "tch at least you won the bet.... gato that cheating bas*ard!!!!" zabuza said as he punched a wall to his immediate right "so that means you'll have to listen to the mist again huh zabu?" yagura said with a smirk on his face "tch damn right it does even though im evil i at least have pride in keeping my word." with that the matter was resolved and the days passed by until the bridge was finished.

time skip bridge is done: 

" this may be a little late but here is your paycheck." tazuna said as he handed the money to naruto and co "it was no problem old man!' naruto said happily they all said good bye to each other as they headed their own way.. now who shall he encounter next time hmmm? with 2/8 main members excluding himself his journey countinues

tbc

(soooo how was it i am writing this chap on the my laptop so it should be a little longer maybe? anyway pls tell me who you would like naruto to meet next of course ill probably add some mini fillers in the mean time leave a review and i hoped you enjoyed that! =D)

~Melody

P.S i was wondering i wanted to call my reader (you guys) something so how about i call you lullabies that sing people into a sleep of death seeing as my name is littlerly a melody of death? what do you guys think or give your own reccomendations!