The mother and the scroll

Normal POV as per usual:
He was now 3 days into his journey and was now currently going through a forest with his Phoenix friend all was well until a large screech was heard. Startled by the sound naruto jumped to the trees immediately to hide as his instincts told him to and boy was he glad he did because as soon as he hid a giant shadow of a bird flew over him he looked up to see one of the grandest sights a Phoenix but this one was looking for its baby and that baby just happened to be the one with naruto 'what f**k is it doing here?!' He wondered worriedly. the Phoenix decided to circle the skies specifically there and just happened to land there for some god dang reason. while this was happening naruto wondered why the world hated him oh so much. It started to look around as if searching for something or someone. The Phoenix then looked directly towards Naruto's direction and headed straight towards him ready to fight just in case to his surprise again (why so many suprises?) she spoke "child, have my seen baby?" She seemed mad but in the calm way like she was willing to give you a chance "do you mean him?" He asked questionably while holding the little guy up "sheng!" she called out in a surprised voice "child why do you have my son?" She said ready to kill if the reason was not good enough "I-I found him a couple weeks ago on the road beaten up from something I don't know what but I treated him!" He closed his eyes preparing for an attack....that never came ever so cautiously she looked furious but that rage was not directed at him thankfully "how dare he..... I'm sure it was him who else would dare.... to leave him in the middle of it all...." she kept mumbling naruto took that chance to ask "u-um what you name by the way mrs.phoenix I didn't quite catch it..... heeee!" He said whe. She turned towards him with malice in her eyes which became gentler as she spoke " my name is Suzaku,child what is your name?" She asked "its naruto!" he exclaimed " well then naruto, I shall grant you one wish and this scroll to summon us when you are in fire need of assistance of some sort or when you like. now what is your wish so I can return with sheng." naruto was unsure of what to do on one hand he can wish for all the other jinchuuriki to be with him right now to save the trouble but that was too easy and he needed to keep his promise of always having someone or an animal with him and so if she took sheng he breaks a promise and his nindo was to never break a promise. it became clear to him as he realized which was the better choice. " I wish to travel with sheng until I have completed my goal and return to konoha!" His mind was made up "I'm sorry but I cannot grant you that wish this child of too precious for he is my only child." suzaku shook her head slowly "you promised me a wish and that is my with so I won't back down!"
He truly did not change his mind no matter what trick suzaku used to change his mind he kept his will until she finally gave in at the end of the day " fine I shall grant your wish child but if anything happens to my baby by my power and wings of flame you will die I swear on it." She said intimidating naruto as she left to go home to their world wherever that is. naruto fell asleep as soo as his head found a good spot to sleep he didn't even care if he was hungry or cold 'i-it's been such a long day....' he though looking nearly dead and nearly asleep
Tbc
(Well what do you think?)
~Melody