Morning and and tests

It was 4:30 in the morning when naruto woke up nightmares filled his dreams once more but this time he knew he needed sleep since if was the third time that night he woke up like that. he got up and took a nice warm bath till it reached 4:45 and had some nice warm milk to go to sleep again this time though he wasn't going to wake up from a nightmare again well he didn't plan to. he woke up again at 9:27 which means he was 4 hours late rather then 5 am but he thought 'well kakashi was probably gonna be late too.' He then proceeded to relax and slowly just ever so slowly get ready time seemed slowed quite a bit. When he was on his way to the training ground he saw sasuke and Sakura at ichiraku's and decided to join them since he hadn't had breakfast yet.

Meanwhile at the training grounds:
'Where are the god da*n kids I've been waiting for 4 hrs and 25 minutes already I was expecting them to at least be obedient and come on time while he spied on them and acted like he came late. But truly he was just worried that the next prank will make him insane and he was worrying for nothing!
Back to the stand:
"So who's paying?not me!"naruto called out "not me!" sakura and sasuke said nearly at the same time but Sakura was slightly faster and once again they began the tradition of naruto eating 50 bowls of ramen sakura being sorry and still eating 3 bowls and sasuke trying to save money by eating slowly. when they finally got there they saw a sleeping kakashi and it was 10:30 am. "No way did he actually come at 5 and wait for us? that was like 6 hrs and 30 mins at least!" they started to feel guilty an at the same time mischievous so when naruto pulled out a marker no one complained they had little space to draw though so when they finished the eye they decided to pull down the mask well they were but a hand reached up and grabbed their hands. "what do you think your doing?" Kakashi asked "n-nothing sensei we were going to wake you up." Naruto replied trying and failing to play it off but failing "sensei have you been waiting here all morning?" Sakura asked cautiously " why yes yes I have since 4:45 actually" was what kakashi said they started to feel guiltier by the second 'yes yes feel guilty as you should for prancing me!' pressure gave in and Sakura gave kakashi a mirror and booked it to the nearest populated area where he couldn't kill her. kakashi just stated into the mirror and fumed he chased after the other two who did the same as sakura.
After wasting a half an hour they decided to have a truce and have lunch in which sasuke took advantage of the fact kakashi was richer than him into account and made him pay for his tab and for the food.
By the time they got back not was to late to start the test 'I'll just do it tomorrow' kakashi thought "I'm suspending the survival test till tomorrow. I'll warn you now this test has 66% fail rate if you wanna back out then Do so now. oh and same time arrangement as today don't be late." No one backed out they just stood there absolutely calm 'tch these guys are boring was the thought kakashi had as looked for their reactions.
Tbc
(This was definitely a filler so sorry but I've been working on a New story so just click on my account works and you'll find the other one check it out if you have the time it's not that bad)
~Melody