Wave and meeting

5 days into his journey naruto realized he needed to start the letter to keep jiji updated do that when he did come back he wouldn't be mad at him he decided not to tell/report about suzaku in fear that he would be ordered to return and if that happened he wouldn't be able to continue on his journey. 'ahh ahh what do I write?' Naruto wondered with a scroll in front of him. then a thought hit him 'he never said it had to be long....'
Said letter goes as:
Dear jiji,
The journey is good.there haven't been many troubles.
Bye
Your beloved next hokage,
naruto uzumaki
End letter:
"That should be fine." naruto muttered under his breath he summoned a messenger bird (I'm pretty sure almost all ninja can summon them right? 0.O) as soon as it was out of his sight he left again with sheng.
In about an hour he got to a town the town seemed to be barren of people but the only sign he found that they were there were the people in the alley ways starved and looking for death. 'What a terrible town.' he thought but he headed foward wondering 'where'll I stay tonight?' Just as he thought that he bumped into two people-or to be more precise jinchuuriki he just didn't know it at the time- "Owww sorry geez that hurt." naruto said while holding his head "it's fine."said the man he bumped in to his friend next to him asked "are you okay?" While blowing bubbles (wink wink nudge nudge) "yea I'm fine, um since your the only people I could find here that weren't on the streets do you possibly have a place I could stay for a day or four!?!?" He said clapping his hand up and eyes closed praying the men looked at each other they did have business but they didn't mind well at least the man blowing bubbles didn't the other man did seem like he wanted to finish his business quickly,though as he was about to state his opinion his bubble blowing friend sent a puppy dog look at him which the man was sadly weak against and ended up saying " fine " naruto looked at them with sparkling eyes yelling "thank you!!!!!!thank you!!!!!!!!thank you!!!!!!! By the way what're your names? Mine naruto nice to meet ya dattebayo!" He yelled with a huge grin "I'm utakata and this grump is yagura." They talked a little on the way to the inn well utakata and naruto were yagura kept to himself. for some reason naruto felt as if their names were familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.
Tbc
(Short yes ooc probably sorry I can't respond to your comments cause I can't activate my account but it is helpful and yes I will finish this eventually to ivanangelic I think it was.and to the lonely otaku sorry it was short.)
~Melody