Arrival of the red clouds

The pic is to show you that if you don't believe me I am indeed writing other stories so as I said before updates may be a little late
The day went by quickly that was until cries resounded at the entrance of sunagakure the village was being attacked! The ninjas divided into groups that were going to evacuate the civilians and those who were going to defend the village.
The sabaku siblings were in the same group as naruto and headed to the entrance of the village they saw two figures in the middle of all the carnage one of which was hunched over with a sharp tipped tail. the other stood straight and tall with blond hair covering his left eye and a ponytail in the back.
"Deidara (idk if I spelled that right) there was no need to kill them like that now more nuisances have come." the hunched man with a black cost with red clouds on it said. "there was a need! It was for art!" Deidara exclaimed
"Oi you people who are you!!??" A sand ninja asked aggressively "none of your business." The tailed man said as his tail shot at the sand nin he dodged but a bit of it hit him. suddenly the nin had a coughing fit and spit out blood and soon after words he died.
"Oi the top of the tail has poison on it so the slightest touch means your dead !" One of the other ninja yelled
"Who's the resident jinchuuriki in this village?" Deidara said (I don't remember if he had a huge speech impediment or not).
"And why should we tell you?!" Naruto voiced out "that is also none of your business ." the tailed man said before Deidara could say anything 'gaara go somewhere else and hide I have a bad feeling their going to do something horrible if they catch you.' Naruto mentally talked to gaara through his seal 'if you can go to the mizugakure and ask for utakata or yagura and tell them I sent you.' 'Ill take my siblings with me I wish you the best of luck....friend.' gaara replied before disappearing under the sand.
"Now... to deal with you two..." naruto muttered under his breath as he turned to face the two of the men dressed in red clouds....the enemy of all jinchuuriki
Tbc
(I know I know slow bad short updates but it is getting somewhere...kind of it took a turn somewhere I don't off the plot I made but whatever I'll make it work and thx for 20k views <(^.^<) )
~Melody