Genin exams 1.5

Normal POV:(do I need to keep writing this!?!)

Continued from last chap

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" poof two bunshins appeared one short of passing... "*insert the shock/horrified face of naruto* WWWWHHHYYYY!?!?!?!*anime tears* IT WAS FINE YESTERDAY!!!!! IRUKA-SENSEI I SWEAR THERE WERE THREE YESTERDAY!!!" Yelled naruto in the the saddest voice in the world making you feel like you kicked a puppy,abandoned and killed the worlds cutest most innocent baby,and makes you feel like crap and feel guilty about saying anything bad. *gulp* "I'm sorry naruto but with no proof or evidence I can't pass you,though if you get To to it after school as a retest and keep this a secret alright(mizuki that bas***d isn't in this fanfic cause just cause)oh and if you can get someone to teach you kage bunshin that will work too even though your probably won't you can try... right?Anyways good luck and keep this retest a secret I'm only doing this because I know you can't preform genjutsu at all so good luck."

"Hmmm which jounin can I sucker into teaching me today?" "Oiiiiii naruto!!!!!" "hmm who's that?" *looks up*

(A/N Sry it took so long,all for now idk why it isn't showing part 4 as a part though can someone help me with that?)