Meeting

"Were you truly sent by naruto?" yagura asked turning his a little behind him to see them "yes.... I also have the seal that can affirm my words." gaara said lifting his sleeve to show his shoulder which held said seal yagura turned his head back to in front of him and led them even further under ground till they reached a steel door "once you enter you are not to leave, meals and such shall be provided but say a word to another village about this place and you will die I promise you that." Yagura warned the with a dark glare as they enter and he shut the door as it locked automatically.
With naruto and sheng:
Sheng took the brunt of the damage because he immediately headed to protect naruto at this naruto eyes went wide since 1.he was screwed and 2. This was the first times anybody's ever protected him from damage he immediately headed to sheng who now lay on the ground to inspect the damage luckily he was just unconscious but naruto decided it was best to just keep him out all together so sheng was unsummoned.
He stood up slowly as his glare only got darker the aura around him was not better. Deidara and sasori actually flinched back a little due to it "I'm gonna kill you....." Naruto said in a dark and deadly voice promising pain. he was already in kyuubi mode two tails being active already. "so he's a jinchuuriki huh..." sasori said sweating a little bit "Deidara we're gonna retreat, he's to dangerous to capture now." sasori said as swing the situation and came to the conclusion it was time for a tactical retreat for it was far too dangerous to engage any further.
"I'm not gonna let you!!!"Naruto yelled demonically as he burst towards them quickly Deidara quickly produced a clay doll and threw it down quickly and instead of a firery explosion it was smoke that had something else in the air apprently because naruto just stopped in the middle of running dropped and started to cough blood violently and his kyuubi mode was eating away at his chakra as it went to three tails and started to eat away at his skin burning him slowly and painfully. the sand ninja were scared and fleeted away from him, so he was all alone nobody willing to help him...just like before. Unconsciousness soon greeted him as his chakra was soon running empty the kyuubi mode was still running on fumes. his last thoughts before he fainted were 'so this is how it ends huh... Unlike what I thought actually to think it would be my own anger that would claim me.... haha gomen ne sheng.... looks like I'll be going....on ahead of you.....-'
Naruto's body laid there for god knows how long through the burning days and the freezing nights stuck in a state on unconsciousness while the kyuubi was doing what he could to fix the damage whenever he felt some of the kits chakra regenerated, he couldn't use his own lest he hurt the kit more.
By chance about eleven days after he fell unconscious a man passed by that remote part of the desert (the naruto forced the akatsuki into a far away place) and saw naruto.
He took pity on the boy and decided to try and nurse him until he was conscious once more, well till he has to do his mission at least.
Tbc
(A/N so I had this burst of inspiration and I'm actually in morning recess (before school actually starts) at my school so :P an try to guess the man in the comments)
~Melody