Bells and missions

Normal POV the next day:
This time the members of team seven all came on time and looked for kakashi whom was not there but they were sure he would come soon so they did as told and ran around the field multiple times. They the got sidetracked and discussed what the test might have been. " do you think it's the same test that yugao-nee and Anko-nee gave us? The one with the bells." Sakura asked " I don't know probably he doesn't seem very creative to make a new one. What do you think sasuke?" Naruto answered back " If it is the same test we should just use the sane strategy as last time." They agreed that naruto would be the bait sasuke would be the frontal attacker and Sakura would get the bells when he was distracted by the other two.
7 am:
Kakashi finally came "im sorry I guess I broke my alarm when i hit snooze." was his excuse (kakashi's excuses makes sense what in gods name is happening!?!?!??!) he decided since they were sainting for him to take them to breakfest also telling them though that during the test they would throw up if they ate but using that same logic naruto said "then why are you eating?" "because I have a stronger stomach" was kakashi's reply
Back to the field after kakashi's money was depleted of course:
"You have until 12 pm to get these two bells from me and it begins now!" Kakashi yelled the time was 8:00am so they had 4 hours they nodded at eachother an the other two jumped away while naruto stayed behind "ho are you just staying behind?" kakashi asked amused " I'm not staying behind!" "then why are you still here?" "because I want a fair battle face me! kakashi sensei!" naruto exclaimed he started to rush forward making the hand seals for kage bunshin when he got close enough he used it and kakashi's view was blocked by narutos. sasuke took this chance to henge and join the attack he made the seals for the grand fireball jutsu and used it he then threw 10 kunai to hide in the fire kakashi destroyed as many bunshin a he could before he saw a fireball headed towards him he decided to dodge and stopped attacking the narutos which kept multiplying but because he got cornered into a tree that Sakura was hiding behind and she snuck up and got them which caused kakashi to jump a little because he forgot about Sakura. "Haha well I lost but who is staying back there are only two bells after all." kakashi said "oh screw that none of us are going back we don't leave a comrade/friend behind!" naruto yelled the other two nodded with him kakashi closed his eyes and said "congratulations you all pass!" and the famous "those who brake the rules are trash but those who leave a comrade behind are worse than trash" " meet on the red bridge near the hot spring tomorrow at 7 am." and he proofed out of existence "so we go at 9 am?" sasuke asked " yea guess so" naruto said.
The next day:
"Hey have you guys heard of how bad the d rank missions are?" naruto asked "yea they are apparently the hell of all ninjas."sasuke answered back "then what if we were to purposefully fail so we get banded from them?then we'd never have to deal with them" naruto tried to convince them "well it does sound interesting." Sakura agreed we'll try it and if it works we'll keep on doing it." kakashi was almost there only a couple feet away when he said "today we will be doing some missions." in a monotone voice while reading icha icha. As they headed it the hokage's tower he noticed the three were talking amongst themselves wondering what they were talking about he decided to eavesdrop for a little bit "well how do you scare a cat to insanity?" Sakura asked "simple you keep pulling on its tail till it remembers your face and becomes terrified of you." Naruto responded 'why are they talking about how to drive a cat insane?' Kakashi wondered as they entered sarutobi's office "hi jiji!" Naruto said happily "we're here for a mission hokage sama." Kakashi said in a very bored tone "this is your first mission right then I shall give you the task of Catching Tora the demon cat." Sarutobi's said with his eyes closed they left the mission area to go fins Tora they had to run everywhere to find him and when they did Tora was sure he saw demons that was how pissed they were. When he was caught they gripped his tail so hard that he fainted after of course giving multiple scratches to their faces everyone yes everyone even kakashi 'serves you right you dang cat.' After all they all received at least one scratch from him at least once.and the mission was a failed one because they harmed Tora.
4 weeks later after failing many many MANY missions:
"Team seven I am disappointed in you especially you kakashi you should be teaching them how to do their missions properly." Sarutobi said in a disappointed voice "hey I tried they just keep failing no matter what I do!" Kakashi said sort of desperately "still you have failed and I have but no choice but to ban your team from anymore d ranks missions in fear of anyone getting hurt." naruto couldn't hold it in anymore and cheered to the end of d ranks forever! Sakura laughed and sasuke just smirked like the emo he is but they were truly glad they worked hard to plan out how to fail their d ranks. When they were leavening the office kakashi asked " why did you plan to fail d ranks?" their answer was " so we would meer have to deal with them for the rest of ours lives." when one thinks about it the idea is brilliant when on the surface they look like idiots for failing always look underneath the underneath my friends always.
Tbc
(Do you guys are probably wondering when the jinchuuriki will come into play well you have to be patient. and I feel like my writing is getting worse or is it just me?)
~Melody