The rush

Naruto gradually fell back into a deep sleep as soon as she was sure yuriko headed off to yoru to tell him the bad news well... bad news for them good news for naruto and others. Sadly this wasn't the only bad news they had received it seems as though the assassin wasn't working on a grudge he was also hired and he wasn't the only one they would have to get the village on the run at this rate if there were a lot of assassins ready to raid, the scout would be back soon to tell them if they should run or fight till the end.
"Akashi-sama I have returned" a ninja said on his knees reporting I the back of Akashi whom was playing shoji "I advise we run the have a large camp with seemingly hundreds of mercenaries and ninja and we will not be able to fight them off I'm afraid..." *Clack* "I see, inform every household to pack up and leave we will be burning down the village.I need to go somewhere so do not find me if you need anything go to Yoru for now till I return." Akashi ordered "Hai!" The ninja said before disappearing to carry out his orders.
Akashi stood and headed to the forest he made a long series of hand seals* and suddenly the earth shook and moved showing an entrance he grabbed one of the torches on the was as he headed down and the entrance closed behind him. It was like an underground bunker equipped with everything one would need to live for a long time underground. He walked over to a safe taking out the few contents of had: a photo, a bag of gold, a pouch, and a uniform.
He set down explosive tags everywhere and exited the bunker as soon as e was far enough he set them off 'I've waited long enough there's no use holding on to a place that's so painful anymore.' He thought walking away not looking back.
Meanwhile at the village:
"Yoru-sama have you told the villagers? We must burn it now if we want a head start in the move." The ninja reported "And Akashi-sama put you in charge till he gets back." Yoru merely nodded and sent him off after he gave him a scroll detailing what they were to do.
With naruto:
It was dark and there was nothing after sometime two people appeared like a movie he watched, it was what appeared to be a little version of him and an elderly man with white and red robes. They were eating what appeared to be ramen "Jii-chan can I have another bowl?!?!' He yelled happily 'Yosh yosh don't eat too fast you'll get a stomach ache.' The newly acclaimed 'Jii-chan' said light heartedly as the boy started to devour his second bowl, suddenly the image started warping and it got darker. Naruto whom was watching neutrally said "Ah..." As he reached out for it longingly. He felt he was missing something when he watched them something very important slowly another image played 'Congratulations Naruto you've finally become a ninja I'm sure you'll do fine in your journey.' The old man said with a smile they were in an office the boy was older now too wearing an orange jumpsuit and a headband with a lead on it 'You better believe I'll get them all on my journey! Some how I don't know how but I will!' He exclaimed proudly which brought two questions to naruto a mind 'are these my memories?' 'What am u collecting then?' The image morphed and now he was beside three other people a girl pink hair a boy with black hair and a man with one eye  and silver hair.
'From now on we'll be together as Team se-' suddenly everything started to shake and naruto was waking up it was one of the ninjas "Naruto-sama we are doing an evacuation please pack whatever things you need and we will burn everything as soon as we are sure everything is ok." He said and disappeared as soon as he was done naruto just took up and took what little things he had and went outside pondering over the dream he had weather it was his memories or not he needed to know and he had a feeling the headband is important he looked through his things and low and behold there it was. He went off in search for his parents.
With yuriko:
"Honey, Naruto is starting to remember his past what should we do we cant take him if he remembers but I can't abandon him either..." Yuriko told Yoru as he walked over to her "I see... I didn't think our time as a family would end so quickly..... I'm sorry yuriko when we move we can have our own child how bout that? Of course Naruto will always be our child but.... He has own family probably." He hugged her while she simply nodded shedding one tear.
2 hours later 2 am:
They had just finished doing a head count and somewhere in between Akashi came back "Commence the burning! We will head south  to the land of fire! If you wish to live don't stop walking or running we will protect you from behind so don't be afraid!" He yelled to them and they started the migration living behind their burning village.
"Mom, dad I found this in my things." Naruto told them  as he presented them with a headband from Konoha "Do you know where this is? Should I go there?" He asked looking at them for permission and answers before Yoru could speak yuriko spoke for them "we don't know where that is but when we do we'll tell you." She had a shadowed look in her eyes but a large smile painted her face Naruto just smiled and said 'thanks' completely trusting his mother "Oi yuriko- how could you lie you perfectly know well that it's in the fire country why'd you lie?!?" Yoru yelled quietly appalled by the fact his wife actually lied to their son "We don't know how to get there do we so even if it's just for now I want to spend as much time with him as I can, you understand what I mean don't you Yoru?" She said seriously with eyes starting to tear up Yoru simply hugged her and lent her a shoulder to cry they spoke no other words, he understood because they're first child that was never born.... That feeling of losing a child he was sure she didn't want to feel it again either.
Tbc
A/N I am sooooooo sorry school started for me in August and I have been lacking creativity >.< I went through different drafts and settled on this one I hope you enjoyed it should I give Yoru and yuriko more back story? Please leave a comment mainly constructive criticism, also I am transferring this story to FF (fanfiction.net)
*just cause I said they don't use jutsu doesn't mean they can't
~Melody