Traversing the lands

They went through many lands to get to the land of fire eventually they had to split themselves into groups so as to not seem too big but they were never far from each other, the resources they had ran thin and dry, they needed a way to restock but they didn't know where to go or if their pursuers were still chasing them or not.

It was the seventeenth day of their journey when they encountered some ninjas whom seemed to be from the village hidden in the sand, why they were there and their purpose was not important to them but the fact that they could kill them was what put them on edge.

Yoru signaled to 2 other ninja's when to attack and the second they had a chance they pounced. They sent 9 kunai each flying toward their enemies of which 2 died leaving the last two on guard.

They left their original locations immediately and didn't stop moving so as to avoid being found. Somehow by some miracle or mistake Tohru, one of their best, was caught the sand grabbed at his body squeezing the life out of him. He screamed and screamed for help but none came out because if they did it would make them much easier targets. One of the ninja's, a red head with a large gourd on his back, told his teammate, "Be careful Kankuro there are at least one more of them." To which Kankuro simply nodded. As if he knew where Yoru was the entire time he looked straight as his location.

Yoru was frozen the eyes terrified him but he didn't know why, this was when he made the call to retreat the three a smoke bomb to them releasing a dark red smoke, that was the sign to abandon everything and escape no matter what, in other words he felt that the boy was too powerful for them to defeat themselves. "Do you really think I'll let you go like this?" The red head said, Yoru looked behind him- a mistake he regretted later on, the boy was not longer a boy but a monster although he still seemed sane it scared him.

Yoru made his way everywhere sure to avoid going back to their temporary base but as he made his way to a clearing after mustering up the courage to stand and fight he saw his son... Looking for someone or something presumably him. "Naruto!" The ninja who chased him yelled out in genuine surprise. Naruto looked at him in confusion before realizing the fact he was trying to kill his dad "Hey I don't know who you are or why you know my name but if you hurt my dad your going to have to fight the both of us!" Naruto yelled before taking out a kunai and charged straight for him he hacked and slashed but the sand took every attack for the red head "Di you lose your memory or something?!? It's me Gaara!" He yelled as if it would stop the relentless attacks but it didn't Naruto kicked and punched launching kunais at random intervals hoping the sand would be fast enough Yoru threw as many stars as he could and kunai hiding them behind one another to get to his blind spot somewhere.

Gaara couldn't hold in his rage any longer he looked at Yoru accusingly before asking "What did you do to him?" Getting no response from the ninja Gaara turned the ground to sand "sand burial." Those were some of the last words Yoru heard before he passed out.
Naruto looked on in horror screaming "NOOOO!" Before he fainted but not long afterwards a red substance surrounded his body it had 7 tails flying wildly around it and sounded as if it were crying. It was at this time Kankuro appeared "Hey I kille-" he started before he yelled "Run!" And so they did they ran as far as they could to Konoha to find anyone who could stop the rampaging beast.

The red beast lashed at everything including Yoru who awoke due to that "Naruto...?"

TBC
(A/N I am so sorry I couldn't think of anything add to that moving and finals it's so hard I'm so sorry!)
~Melody