Permission

Naruto POV: (omg I'm doing another POV •o•!)
*knock knock* "come in" said the voice I knew oh so well as I entered I heard him say "oh naruto you actually knocked this time and what do I owe the pleasure of talking to you again?" "Jiji I want to go on an adventure to find them. To find the others I want to make us a gathering called 'Tails'. Can I get permission?" I asked desperately I've waited and trained for so long I must be ready! "Hmmm I will allow it but on some conditions." Should I agree? It's my only chance I've got.. "Fine what are they?" I asked cautiously " 1. You must send a report at least once a week 2.you need to have a person or an animal with you 3. You have until the 2nd genin exams to find them all 4.do not sell out konoha under any circumstances 5. come back safely." Hearing the last rule I felt a little guilty and sad for the old man "un I'll come back old man for sure believe it!" I said with a sad smile on my face
Normal POV:
He headed home to start packing he already had an Idea of whom he should bring he would have pack extra for him though. Yes it is an animal but what it is you will have to just wait and see. He decided to leave at midnight (who doesn't when they leave their village) to pass the time he decided to write letters to the other jinchuuriki and send them ahead of time so they would know of his existence,he may or may not visit them, and that he was peaceful. The sun was only halfway through the sky when he finished so he decided to got to ichiraku's and spend some of his remaining time with his team.he left during the night at around 10 pm. All was going well as he started to leave the village though the guards this time for once were actually not izumo nor kotetsu and were doing their job said "halt ninja of konoha where do you think your going?" He asked "I have permission from the hokage." Naruto stated simply "where's your proof?" Naruto pulled out a scroll with the hokage's seal on it with permission for him to travel around for up to a year. The old an told him to keep it on him just in case something like this always happened. One other thing the old man gave him was a picture of konoha so he would never forget home and where his friends were. He nearly cried when he was given it,when he was finally allowed to pass he headed towards a tree in the middle of the forest to pick up his fiery friend yes fiery as in burning. He told the little bird "we're gonna go find others just like me." it was a baby phoenix he found the little guy injured by the roadside beaten up by something he didn't know what though. He headed off in a random direction from there. The place he was headed you ask? It was the wave country not that he knew he had no map.
Tbc
(I'm alive!!! And I'm back!!! Sorry this is short just needed to get a chapter out for you guys :) <3 oh and the journey finally begins!)
~Melody