Pranks 2 and introductions

He panicked the kakashi panicked you don't hear that every day do you? he knew if he picked the books he'd be screwed but if he chose the kids his heart and soul would be torn apart. He decided to go save the kids seeing as either way he was screwed he decided to at least save a life or three. but as he took off running he fell into a hole 7 ft deep and into a net his time was running out as he was doing this he thought "whyyyyyy does kami-sama hate me so much today gahh the tables about to burn I'm screwed!!!" he grabbed his kunai and cut up the net ran up the wall and to the kids all with the rush of adrenalin in 45 seconds but as he reached them his hand phased right through them his eyes widened at the trap he landed next to the desk as it set a flame. In a tree two students were laughing their asses off (sasuke was chuckling) as kakashi fell three genjutsu illusions of them.at this moment millions of things are racing through kakashi's mind such as 'what the fu** just happened' 'I could have saved the books!!' 'damn kids I'll get them back for this!' etc. said students choose that moment to enter and acted as if nothing happened and when they saw kakashi they said and quote "ahh sensei! we left the illusions there so you wouldn't worry- eh what happened to the classroom sensei?" they (naruto and Sakura) said in a very innocent voice meanwhile kakashi said with an angry face "I don't know let's go to the roof now children and my first impression of you three is" his tone went from trying to sound nice to demon evil " I hate you all." Chills ran up team 7's spine as they went up.

Rooftops:
"Hai hai let's start off with intros like dreams name likes dislikes hobbies goals in life and if you wanna die today." Kakashi said the last part in a very pissed off voice suggesting that he was actually going to kill them. "W-well why don't you give us an example kaka-sensei" naruto asked 💢 " what did you just call me?" kakashi said very irritatedly " kaka-sensei?"(Spanish kaka is.....?) naruto aske innocently not knowing he called his sensei poop "my name is kakashi hatake I like few things I hate all of you I have no dream my hobbie is to be late my goals I have none your turn blondie." "h-hai! MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI! my likes are ramen training and friends. my hates are the three minutes it takes too cook ramen books paper test and people who think I'm an idiot.my hobbie is to prank people. my dream is I find the friends I was born to eventually find and to be hokage to protect all of my precious ones! my goal is to beat the ones who side with the red cloud." 'red cloud. Where have I heard that before?and protecting eh? obito he may have your ideals' kakashi thought "next" he said before going back into his thoughts " my name is Sakura haruno my likes are training my friends reading and test.my dislikes are people who talk behind each other's backs traitors and those who harm my friends.my hobbies are gardening writing and stalking sas-ahem talking to ino.my dream is to surpass tsunade and find the ones that naruto are looking whom I don't know as of yet!i don't have any current goals." 'Hmmm interesting so she doesn't know his goal completely yet either eh?' " next." "My name is sasuke uchiha.i have few likes which include trying and them" he said as he pointed at Sakura and naruto " I have too many dislikes to list. My goal to surpass one of the sanin and find the truth about the massacre.my Goal is to find out who or what naruto is hiding." ' this is interesting but I'm still pissed.' " nice to meet you all then tomorrow we meet here again at 5 am I want you guys to do 15 laps around the field every half hour till I get there I'll know if you didn't do it and. There will be a test tomorrow.well see ya then" kakashi said as he poofed out of existence leaving three surprisingly calm genin.
Tbc
( I'm sorry it took so long to get this out. >.< I'm writing another story you can look forward to soon hopefully and school is hard so yea)
~Melody