Information

(A/N merry Christmas I wanted to give you guys a long ass chapter on this day also I have no inspiration right now so if any one can recommend anything it will be a huge help thx!!) :D

They headed back to the villa to decide what to do when they got there though they all asked each other at the same time "sooooo how do you propose we get this information?"
Soon after they proceeded to face the ground in despair.
"Wait so none of us know how to gather the info?" Naruto asked the other two shook their heads
"We are sooooo screwed!!!" naruto yelled at the top of his lungs. they spent about an hour talking about what to do since they usually gent info from the spies of information gathers or info brokers never had they had to get the information themselves it was always just... there provided only there when needed never known why it was just always there until.... now.
"Well you usually ask around town right?" Utakata suggested "but how do we do it inconspicuously?" Yagura asked " how about we do a henge and let shadow clones so the work that way we get the information and we don't have any work to do! Smart right?" Naruto exclaimed 'thats called being lazy,well whatever who cares I'll just go with it' the other two thought at that moment the clones they had sent to konoha had dispelled.
Instantly they were looking through the memories they were rejected sadly for the same reason the rebellion was rejected "we're still recovering from the kyuubi attack 12 yrs ago." it was more like "I don't want to be involved in this war so stay away."
"I'm sorry that I couldn't help you other than getting you there..." Naruto said sadly to the other two "its fine he seemed very adamant about it to, I doubt you could even change his mind if you tried." Yagura spoke in business like manner "but I-" naruto started but he was cut off by utakata whom sensed the tension and in an effort to change the subject he asked "hey naruto why are you on a journey anyways? You look like you just became a genin." at this naruto perked up immediately " I'm searching for those who are like me! I convinced the hokage years ago so I was given permission, as long as I follow the given restrictions, to find those whom are like me and make 'Tails' , I only have a year though..." naruto said making hand gestures from time to time.
"What do you mean by 'those like you' naruto?" Utakata asked trying to keep the subject from going back to the rejection from the hokage "promise me you won't hate me,laugh,or think I'm crazy?" They both nodded "I'm looking for the other jinchuuriki" at this the other two visibly flinched but naruto was not done speaking "now that I think of it he said there were two from the kirigakure,kumogakure,and iwagakure there is one in sunagakure and takigakure that makes 9. hey do you guys know the ones from your village?!" Naruto asked 'know them?! We are them!!!' Yagura and utakata thought with a blank look in their eyes.

They looked at each other's eyes wondering wether or not they should tell him they looked back at the last couple days they've spent with him and decided to tell him but the question was would they join tails? They decided to join sicnr they had nothing better to do their village hated them their own friends betrayed the village as well and there was nothing left there except their friends and the village they betrayed by. (by betrayed I mean treated harshly and badly no matter how many times they helped protect it)

"Umm naruto we don't just know them we are them." at this Naruto's eyes popped out in shock "wait you aren't lying right if not will you please join me!?!" They looked at each other (yagura and utakata) and smiled they turned back to left to sleep.

Day 5:
They went to work as usual protecting tazuna and all what they didn't know was that two men barged into the family's home while they were at the bridge.
*knock* *knock* " I'm coming!!" Tsunami yelled "who might this b-" she was able to while looking up to see who it was but she got cut off as she got knocked out "well isn't this a pretty little lady, we might get paid a lot for her." Man 1 said as they started to look around the house.
Tbc
(Sry it's so short I know it should e longer given the amount of time I was given and I'm sorry :( I hope you forgive me)
~Melody