Family

Why naruto saw was a seal if course but the seal seemed incredibly weak allowing the tailed one to take of the mind of the jailor but the jailor was able to use it's power.
It was extremely weak in power which is why naruto was so shocked as to how the seal was even kept the beast sealed within when it was so weak. "I'm going to make this stronger so can you lie down?" Naruto asked gaara reluctantly lied down as naruto started to add three more layers to the seal the only problem was he could not erase the first crappy one lest the ichibi escapes.
It took him about 30 mins for each and wen he was done gaara said "I can't hear the voice anymore...i can't... thank you." gaara said as he turned to naruto "it's the least I could do for another jinchuuriki! Dattebayo! Oh and do you want to join Tails?" Naruto asked excitedly "what is tails?" Gaara asked in a monotone voice "it a group I made where the main members are jinchuuriki, the current members are me,jailor of the the ninetails, utakata,jailor of the six tails, and yagura, jailor of the three tails and soon maybe you!" Naruto said happily ".." gaara just said nothing as naruto sweat dropped " come on be part of the family ! Your probably also an orphan too so there's nothing holding you back!" At this gaara started to darken 'no way...' naruto thought in shock "y-you have a family??!! And they just let hear assassination attempts happen??!!" Naruto exclaimed in fury as he thought about how he could give the family a piece of his mind "it's because I can protect myself...well the sand does at least." he said still monotone (I don't think I need to keep adding this so when I say 'gaara said' it mean monotone voice Kay'?) " can you ask to join us I can negotiate, probably.." Naruto said sounding unsure "It won't work i can almost guarantee to you... but I would like to be able join or stay in contact with you..." gaara said " wonderful just let me draw a seal on you so you can mentally chat with us whenever!" Naruto said joyously. ( I forgot to mention this but he also gave one to utakata and yagura as well)
They soon separated gaara heading home to his family and naruto to an inn.
Tbc
(Sorry for the short chap it's cause state test are in a week and I have some new stories/fanfics I'm making so yea...)
~Melody