Genin exams 2

"Oh konichiwa yugao-neesan!" naruto said "konichiwa I heard you had exams well did you pass?" she asked very innocently even though she knew he didn't since he didn't have a headband his face seemingly instantly darkened as he mumbled "no..." she then proceeded to feel terribly guilty for bringing it up"but... If I learn kage Bunishin or make the right amount iruka says I can retest and pass." he said with a smile on his face yugao was shocked she had never heard of this but she thought ' well isn't he lucky iruka must've made and exception knowing how hard naruto worked' " hey how bout' I teach you since I missed yesterday this should make up for it right?" With sparkling eyes like a puppy finding it's new master naruto yelled "HAI"

2 hrs later training ground 7:

" KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" finally a shadow clone was created but this time not just one it was one hundred! " I-I I did it yugao-nee-chan did you see that I did it!" naruto yelled so happily with tears of joy and accomplishment yugao just smiled and patted his back and said "go now go and be a genin make us your teachers and training buddies proud!"

Academy ground retest for naruto:

"Naruto I will only test you for bunshin or kage bunshin" iruka said praying naruto would pass "un" (Japanese way one of them to say yes) he did the hand seals concentrated so as not to fail " KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!" ten narutos appeared since he finally learned how control chakra after an extra 30 mins of training just to be safe. " You pass come tomorrow to get assigned to a team alright?" iruka said genuinely proud of him. naruto left that day a happy ninja little did he know things would only get worse from either- no that shall be a story for another time.

TBC

(A/N I tried to make it longer :P hope you like it I got standardized test so yea see ya next time)ps I only just figured out how to add pics or I would've done so earlier.