Saving

(For those of you who don't know I'm writing on my phone so I you are reading on a computer what is short to you seems long to me :P I will try to make the chap longer though)
They were in the middle of a forest where a warehouse lay. they hid in the trees forming a plan about how they should save tsunami they decided to wait till night and strike then first hiding in the shadows and attacking the guards only using jutsu and killing if necessary.
Time skip 6pm
"are you ready fox?slug?" Yagura asked into the mic the other two signaled 'ready' and yagura made the signal to go.
Naruto headed in first knocking out the first two guards at the entrance signaling it was okay to move foward to slug and turtle (I swear I looked this up and apparently isobu is a turtle you can even check the wiki) they once again hid in the shadows once they entered but strangely enough for some reason there were no guards. they proceeded with caution there were several traps that got them pretty damaged but they're bijuus took care of that for them.
When they reached the end of the warehouse the saw tsunami crucified with many bruises cuts and soon to be scars. She was covered in blood head to toe her chest was still falling and rising meaning she was indeed still alive.
"They must have tortured her the poor thing." yagura said stating the fact on all their minds "but it's strange isn't it why weren't there any other guards besides the ones in the front?" Naruto asked "yes it is the problem is we don't know why there were no other guards it's as if it was planned." Utakata and suddenly they heard a sizzling noise "shi* they planted explosive tags they plan to destroy this ward house!!!" Naruto yelled
Tbc
A/N is tsunami going to live cause obviously the others will really badly damaged but the bijuu ya know are gonna heal them ahem anyways sry I have had to apply for schools it's a busy time for students ya know see ya next time ^~^
~Melody