assassin

Naruto woke up about and hour later and saw his mom and dad outside "should we take him to the doctor he isn't waking up!" he heard his mom say/yell as they rushed out of the house to the doctor-well yuriko was yoru just wanted to catch up to her and tell her it was fine but she was fat when she was worried.
And naruto was very fatigued and could barely move let alone move his head 'it's dangerous if one of dad's enemies com-' naruto's thoughts were cut off as the window opened a small crack 'well speak of the devil.' he dove under the covers holding a kunai, he wasn't sure he could use in his state, under his pillow his couldn't see the man but he could feel his chakra. naruto tried to control his breathing as the man came closer suddenly the man took his short sword and swung down naruto was barely able to block it "Oi Oi Oi what are you trying to do man?" He said sweating a little with a very sarcastic smile on his face the man attacking said nothing but jumped back and threw some shuriken at him naruto threw the blanket up causing the shuriken to hit it instead of him. Naruto dove for the window and ran to the forest his assassin pursuing him he ran to the clearing his father showed him the other day. the assassin threw a multitude of kunai at him and with his limited movement many hit him and as he pulled back to pull them out they instantly healed 'what the hell?!??' Naruto thought confused at how they healed so quickly his assassin was also schooled but quickly recovered and lunged for naruto kunai in hand naruto pulled out another one from his pouch and used one to block while the other was plunged into the mans heart.
Not yet fully realizing what he had just done he sat there wide eyed in hick only when his parents come some 30 mins later did he snap out he cried and cried into their arms as they tried to comfort him with the power that his father had he made sure the incident never got out. for the first time since he got to the village he had a nightmare...
Said nightmare:
It was dark and the smell of smoke was everywhere and it was only getting hotter as he opened his eyes he saw orange and red and blue all burning magnificently around him he felt unable to move and as he look down part of the roof had fallen on his legs but he couldn't feel the pain any longer as it had gone numb 'is this where I die....? NO I still have to finish what I started!' He thought as he tried his best to stay awake suddenly as if the gods heard his cry medics started to come in. he was once again taken I the ICU a place full of unease of whether or not a patient live or died a place where he went to so often it was like a second home... "jiji-----" naruto heard himself say before he couldn't hear anything at all
End nightmare:
he then woke with a start and as he opened his eyes he saw his mom stroking his head to calm him down he could only guess "naruto are you okay? You were allying out for someone called jiji?" She asked gently "I think it night have been a memory that place it seemed so familiar...."he replied at this his mom's eyes see moly sharpened "it seems like you are regaining your memories....it looks like it will be good bye soon my son..." she said adopting a sad look "go to sleep for now..." she said as she started to sing him a lullaby (above) 'I'm going to have to tell yoru about this...' she thought as she sang.
Tbc
(Sry we just a have exams or state test whatever you call em and this week is the last one so I'll be writing more hopefully!)
~Melody