Lost time memory

The name comes from a song I don't want any copyright issues so the song is above
He clutched his head in pain that wasn't stopping and he seemingly couldn't remember anything except a promise, but even that wasn't clear yoru's fiance (i realize my mistake lets just say their marriage got postponed....) invoking her maternity instincts walked over to him and simply hugged him no matter how much he writhed and hit and cried in pain she held him till his pain subsided when he calmed down she had cuts and swells here and there but she couldn't be any happier that he was okay "thank goodness your okay now!" she said smiling yoru whom was watching told her "go rest yuriko i'll take care off him from here." he said getting her off the ground "but...!" she said but he just held her and said"rest." as soon as she left yoru turned to naruto "do you at least remember who you are...?" He asked slowly and gently "my....name is....u-uzumaki n-naruto I think it was.... did I know you before this? I remember a promise but I can't think of what it was...." yoru assessed the situation at one point of view he could possibly make this boy a good ally or turn him a way and have yuriko avoid him for awhile but if he did keep the boy he would be going against his master, no matter how he looked at it he was in a lose-lose situation well he might as well help a kid and not get ignored by his future wife "*sigh* I will talk to my lord and see if I can get him to let you stay here..." yoru said sighing.
"Akashi sama the child has woken up and he remembers almost nothing...." yoru reported to Akashi "what did he remember?" He asked "only his name nothing else." Yoru replied leaving out the part about a promise "i see it shouldn't be too much of a problem to keep him here then dismissed." akashi said with a wave and yoru was gone "your very lucky boy-naruto my master decided to let you stay but you cannot say a word of anything you remember other than your name is that understood?" yoru said sternly naruto just nodded yoru then had a 180 turn around and had a fatherly look in his eyes "you can be my son for now until we find out who you really or you can just stay a part of this family and not find out who you truly are. the choice is yours naruto." yoru proposed to naruto "I want to know who I am and what promise I made so I'll stay temporary." naruto said a little nervously yoru just bent down and rubbed naruto's head kindly as he smiled and said "welcome to the family."

Yuriko when she heard the news was absolutely ecstatic she hugged both of them tightly and smiled kindly. for some reason naruto whom felt as if he never felt this warmth before no his body knows he's never felt this warmth before and he started to cry into his new parents arms.
With gaara:
"What do you mean you didn't help him?!??? He helped save your asses and you don't fu**ing help have you no shame??!!" Gaara yelled at the sand ninjas they were very frightened because they had never seen gaara this pissed off before. "w-we're very sorry." they said bowing as low as possible one of the ninja were on the verge of tears as well just showing how bad it was to piss gaara off. "I'll let you for now..." he said as some let a sigh of relief out before the next words were said "but when i find him and come back your all apologizing for whatever damage you cause him and you will be punished personally by me as well on top of that." gaara was doing his best to suppress his anger but even then it was still very much a visible aura. he then left the group of ninjas shaking and holding each other as they cried into each others arms.
back with naruto:(since we haven't had a lighthearted chap in awhile here ya go!)
*sniff* *sniff* 'what is this godly smell wafting through the air!?!?' naruto thought as he started to wake up he walked downstairs and saw his new mom and dad cooking breakfast "yuriko don't pu-" yoru said as the pot that they were cooking on started to burn yoru quickly grabbed some bowls of water nearby that he prepared earlier since he anticipated this. as soon as he put out the fire he turned to her "i told you to watch me first and then you could start cooking!you know how bad you are if you haven't seen the reciepe donw at least once!! blah blah blah..." it slowly got tuned out by naruto "B-B-But it was going pretty well until the fire started!" she said with tears in her eyes and a cute pout he would usually always fall for but unfortunately he didn't that day because she got the scolding of a lifetime naruto who watched part of this play out saw them as little chibis' and thought 'its too early for this..' and proceeded to go back to his room to sleep.
ahh what a wonderful morning that was ahem next!
naruto later woke an hour later to a similar smell of the last time he woke up he once again went down the stairs but instead of his mother cooking his father was and she was just watching."tou-san (father) what are we having for breakfast?" naruto asked the word felt weird but it also felt right in a sense "oh we decided to have ramen noodles as breakfast for a change i think you'll like them." yoru said to naruto "now naruto go wash up I'm sure you'll like your father's cooking." yuriko said "wait why don't you guys have to wash up!?!?? this is unfair!" naruto yelled out at the unjust of it all "me and your father have already washed up its just you now go." yuriko said pointing at the bathroom "oh and by the way naruto your going the one that helps the master of ceremonies at our wedding a week from now!" she said happily as she started on her ramen in the bathroom naruto started to choke as he yelled "I-I'M GOING TO WHAT!?!?!?"
ahhh truly a wonderful morning though instead of practicing today he was going to train with his dad. his father guided him through the town where seemingly the entire town knew of his dad his father lead him till they reached a clearing in a forest "today naruto i'm going to asses you're skills so go all out, even though you may not remember anything i'm sure your body does." yoru said as soon as he finished his sentence he threw down a smoke bomb 'i guess that means its time to begin..' (btw i forgot to mention since naruto's clothes were wrecked he's wearing basically what yoru wears but smaller and all black and the moring and night at home the wear kimonos yoru changed) he pulled out a kunai and tried to search for a chakra source which he did find one (mind you even though yoru doesn't use ninjutsu it doesn't mean he doesn't have chakra for it) but as he headed for said locations an exploding tag went off suddenly his hands did motions he didn't even recognize and a wall appeared 'what the!??!?!?!' he thought but then his head started to throb and he saw something that seemed like a warehouse he fell to his knees and his breathing became erratic "oi naruto get a hold of yourself!" were the last things he heard before fainting.
tbc
(i tried to make a longer chap but i feel like i failed my friend has like 2200 words per chap XD makes me wanna challenge myself sometimes anyways i hoped you enjoyed!btw I realize I don't have any name to call you guys so leave a suggestion down below!)
~Melody