New begginings

3 years later :

"WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Yelled an eight year old blond as he was dunning away from....

30 anbu

26 jounin

20 chuunin

15 hunternin

And 3 trackers

As he yelled he began his escape plan by using kawarimi on the garbage can he saw two blocks away. As he was doing that the ninja's we're starting to gain on him all thinking "today's the day!!!todays the day we finally catch the little brat" just as they're moods we're being brought up he disappeared they kept running all thinking " NO No!! WHHHHYYYYY!? MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!?" They're moods were brought to depressing they slowly began to give up on the search he was masked by the smell of garbage so even the inuzukas couldn't find him they couldn't sense his chakra either since the fox kept it concealed so well.

As they each gave up they all vowed one day ONE DAY they'd catch the little brat. As they were doing this and loathing about naruto he was laughing his metaphorical ass off "ahahahahahhahahahahaha they-they're sooooooo dumb how did they fall for that!?" *wipes tears from eyes* "Ahem Naruto just what do you think your doing?" Scolded an angry I rukia-sensei "geh iruka-sensei when did you get here"asked naruto rather nervously he didn't understand how he got snuck up on he didn't even sense him I mean come on that's a ripoff!"it doesn't matter when I got here, what matters is that your skipping class AGAIN! and I know for a fact that your smart and strong at least low to mid chuunin but you don't try and instead you go around goofing off you can't be hokage like that naruto *sigh*come let's go" said a slightly calmer iruka after yell at Naruto for like the 50th time. "Haiiiii sensei."

Scene change the academy:

*door opens* "HEYYYYY GUYS,HOW'S IT GOIN?!" Naruto yells with an ear splitting grin on his face.mummers and whispers go around the room like: it's him again,its that dobe ,etc. 'tch why does it always happen well whatever I definetly don't care right?' *naruto leaves room with a sad and contemplating look on his face*

A/N sorry this one is so short and probably not as good as the first one but I really wanna get this out fast for you guys so leave a review/comment and thx