Mizugakure

With gaara: (yep I'm postponing the fight yay me!)
"Oi gaara why are we going to this village again?" Kankuro asked "because they'll offer us protection....hopefully.." gaara replied "YOU MEAN YOU DONT ACTUALLY KNOW!??!" Kankuro erupted a tick mark appeared on gaara's face "shut....up you stupid brother leat you give away our positions." He said annoyed kankuro immediately clamped a hand over his mouth while temari face palmed at her brother's stupid act.
The rest of their journey was in silence and when the saw the village they were immediately...
With naruto: ( yes you may rage at my cliffhanger)
"So you have finally pulled a move after waiting twelve years huh...." naruto said narrowing his eyes on the men and tightening his grip around his kunai the men stayed silent as naruto lunged at them with his kunai and swung they calmly dodged but they were surprised when cuts appeared they looked back at naruto's hand as he smirked, there was a nearly invisible wind surrounding the kunai and the length was longer they narrowed their eyes at this they would have to take this seriously.
"Boy who are you." the man with a talk demanded "none of your business." naruto replied mockingly the man's tail shot at naruto and he twisted his body and lunged at him his kunai clashed with the man's quickly retracting tail "what's your name?" Naruto asked his opponent "sasori." was his simple response he jumped away again landing next to Deidara and muttered something to him "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto said as hundreds of his copies appeared they war cried as they rushed towards Deidara and Sasori. there was soon a large amount of smoke was everywhere as there were still plenty of narutos to go around. the akatsuki were blinded and very much on their guard.
Suddenly groups of shuriken from every direction were launched at them some of them being clones that transformed into the form of said shuriken that popped up and attacked them in close range combat. somewhere in the cloud of smoke naruto started to do the signs for summoning sheng from said scroll where he was safely hidden away. (I'm not gonna lie I forgot sheng was with him XD though I do remember them)
A screech reverberated through the area and flames started to spew about and from the ground rose a medium sized phoenix engulfed in flames (Phoenixes grow faster than humans right? I don't remember) "wow he looks different." Naruto said casually while looking at sheng when clay models where headed towards him and exploded.
With gaara: (I'm sry for all of the stops but it's hard to continuously write fight scenes)
"HALT and state your business!" A voice boomed at them "we were sent by..... a friend of the men named yagura and utakata." At this the nin visibly faltered and stated " wait I will go and confirm it!" He said leaving his friend to guard them.
With said guard:
"Mizukage-sama! There's a group wanting to meet you stating they were sent by a friend of yours!" he reported (yes yagura is now mizukage do you know how long it is to get from wave to sunagakure at least a week and a half or more wait no now that counters the fact they are already here screw logic whatever)
Yagura glanced at the ninja and shunshined to the gate to see the group and said "follow me... friends of naruto." he said as he led them to a place underground (the place where he met kisamre? I think)
Tbc
(I was seriously thinking of making this longer but I just can't think of good action scenes I am sry for the wait and I hope it won't be as long next time we just have a research project and shiz that's why)
~Melody