Teams and pranks? Part 1

It was 6:30 when naruto woke up in cold sweat on the brink of tears from a nightmare 'it's just a dream' he repeated over and over like a mantra in his head to calm himself down as for what his nightmare was it was well one of the darker times of his life....

*the nightmare*

It was a night sky without the moon and only the streetlights to illuminate their path he ran and ran an endless road trying to get away they were out to kill tonight and the had at least 100 people they were also cornering him out of the village basically saying "you have two options leave konoha or die" that's what they were trying to tell him naruto couldn't leave though because how else would he find the other jinchuuriki and ask them how they survived all of this? this torture? for something they did not decide to have to hold within themselves? He ran and ran until he reached a dead end 'this is the end huh?' They beat him with kicks and punches till he bleed then tortured him with weapons such as knifes and pitchforks the ninetails could bearly keep up if at all. This continued for an hour unlike the usual 20 minute mobs if it weren't for the patrol squad naruto really might've died he ended up in the ICU (intensive care unit) with...

List:

17 broken ribs (for those of you who are confused or don't know there are 24 ribs in the human body)

At least 70 stab marks they couldn't count them all

A broken leg and two broken arms

A head injury

A fractured shoulder elbow and ankles

Internal organs were bleeding (they will stop after a lot of rest)

List end

He stayed there for at least 3 months unconscious he recovered during that time though it was just up to him wether or not to wake up it was satutobi's words that woke him up and made him want to get stronger. it was when he was 9 years old he has spent three years training to be a ninja with his friends he's finally achieved the first part of his ultimate goal.

Nightmare end

He ate some ramen and drank some milk as per usual thankfully he smelled it to see if it was old before he drank it.he headed out to the academy on the way he received many glares and stares but he was too happy to be a genin to care. As he entered this is where our drama begins....

"Oiiii dobe (no this is not sasuke) why'er you here didn't ya flunk oh what was it oh yea bunshin the easiest jutsu ever!!!hahhaahha"the class started to roar in laughter all at Naruto's expense he laughed it off but nobody seemed to notice when he clenched his fist hard enough to. Draw blood on the inside he was crying calling for help since it happened everyday but nobody ever came......until now that is " oi he did better than you in every other thing so you can't really say anything now can you?" said sasuke (wink wink nudge nudge little hint here if you question why he helped) naruto looked at sasuke an mouthed 'thank you' to him he went up and sat right next to him and blocked any fangirls fighting for the spot this lasted for about 10 mins until iruka came and told them all to shut up he announced the teams as he was doing this naruto prayed to be on the same team as his training buddies.

(I won't say the teams cause they are the same ones as in the cannon wink wink nudge nudge)

To say they were happy was an understatement except they would never admit it to each other the only downside was kakashi was their teacher they knew one thing about him from their other sensei's and that was he was ALWAYS late without fail. They decided to go buy some things in an attempt to prank him hey they had 2-3 hours and they were ninja right?"oi lets split up and see who can get the materials first." Naruto said "Baka some things are harder to get so it would be unfair." Sakura stated while punching him."meany" he mumbled while pouting "who's a meany?!" She said punching eleven harder "n-nobody" he said while crying "that's what I thought"she said with a smirk so we need list:(AN sry there are two list that are long)

1 bucket

10 bottles of water

Tripwire

A pile of erotic books

Pick axes (you'll see why)

Cheap glue

Nets

Matches

String

End list

"Let's go to the hardware store!" Sakura said "well have to take about an hour to set up and to carry it all back it will take another 15 mins so we have 45 mins get to work boys!" "Wait! What about you?!" naruto exclaimed " I'll be making sure the money doesn't get stolen and that you two don't make trouble." "b-but that's just..."he trailed off when he saw her face "nothing"he said under his breath.

They spent the next 45 mins +5 mins cause sasuke and naruto would not stop arguing. they started to see up they dug a hole with the pickaxe (told you it'd be important) about 7 feet deep and placed the nets in there, two feet in front if the door, about 1 foot away they placed the books they heard he loved. they placed tripwire in front of the door so he would trip into the hole. they also placed a bucket full of water on top if the door a well just to make sure they get at least 1 in. they had 15 mins left and decided to go out and eat at ichiraku's. When they got there naruto called out sasuke would pay the bill before sasuke could say anything Sakura agreed and it was settled that sasuke's wallet was gonna be empty Sakura apologized saying that she was saving up for something else.naruto ate 50 bowls that day and Sakura lets just say she decided to pig out that day and are more than naruto sasuke are 1 in an attempt to save even a little bit of money for his poor poor wallet and tab.

At the academy:

A poor unsuspecting kakashi walked in the class to see a. a stack of icha icha tied together bye a string that seemingly was burning! b.three students sleeping and the flame was also nearing them as it was tied to the desk. now kakashi had two choices to save the icha icha which looked like it was limited addition or save the kids he were going to test. in this case he thought to flash step to put it out but the flames were nearing their targets at an insane speed (idk if this is possible but whatever plot needs it) if he chose the books he would get rare stuff that cost at least 7 months of his pay check out together but if he didn't saw the kids the hokage and their parents would beat the living shi* out of him.

Now what shall our kakashi do? tbc

(A/N I was gonna make it teams and missions but then it would be too long D: so I hope this will do for now)