Yoru

(This chapter will be based on an oc I know I said there wouldn't be any but I can't make a filler without one this chapter will not include naruto and until I figure out who next it will be based on this chara mostly I think thank you and enjoys the chapter *bows*) PS the only reason this took so long is because I think I scrapped this chapter like three times before this so yea XD
It was the dead of night and the only light source was the moon the street lights were off and everybody was asleep.... everybody except yoru (pic above) yoru comes from a ninja clan that attacks like the ninja of the ancient past did hidden within the blanket of darkness and striking with quick preciseness and silence they do no use jutsu or anything of the sort that's too flashy.
Yoru just finished his mission of assassinating a corrupt town leader. he was heading back to report not to the hokage or customer but to their leader the only one they will follow and the one who holds their absolute loyalty.
Their leader is..... none other than Akashi Seijuro (honestly could not think of anybody XD he is from KnB) he who has the potential to rule the world with his charisma. (this is Akashi when he was 'good')
*knock knock* "come in." Akashi said from behind the door *sliding sound* "I'm finished with the mission Akashi-sama it was relatively easy only a few of the ninjutrsu ninja were there." yoru reported to him "good job here is the payment he sent." akashi said throwing a small bag at yoru he caught it of course and with that he dissapeared home.
back with akashi:
'i wonder if we'll ever go back to our former glory days especially now that they are gone.' akashi though bitterly as he smoked from his kiseru (a japanese smoke pipe look it up).
with yoru:
"I'm home!" Yoru said with a smile "welcome back!" A female voice replied happily the woman that appeared was wearing a loose blue kimono-perfect for hiding weapons in- and had striking blue eyes coupled with her black hair she was a sight to see. her skin was like porcelain her heart shaped face was framed perfectly by her hair and best of all-to yoru at least all the other guys were jealous- she was his fiancé.
They were to be married in a week so after that last mission he was exempt from missions until further notice. she knew of his job but still accepted and loved him all the same that was one of her best features she was his sun that lead him out of that dark abyss of darkness.
Tbc
(Now you'll have to wait I'll the next filler read this while I figure out what in going to do with gaara 😉)
~Melody