Fixing

'Something isn't right about the relationship between him and his family,' naruto thought laying down on his bed 'well any jinchuuriki with a family would have familial (I don't know if I used this correctly :P) problems.' he ended his thought before he was pulled into the endless abyss of sleep.
One week later: (cause do you realize how much sleep gaara has missed over the years!?! A whole god dang lot!)
"Kankuro...temari." hearing their names the brother and sister stopped training and faced gaara "yes what is it gaara?" Temari nervously said "Can you help me pick out some new...clothes?" He replied his clothing was worn and torn in various places presumably by bullies "And kankuro to can you help fix my violin?" He asked the siblings were very surprised by their little brothers request they never had a chance to spoil him and they were always told that he was a monster-bit that they believed it but it did scare them still. he seemed much calmer now though like he finally had piece of mind,like he reached enlightenment in a way and there was no way in hell they were going to let this chance slip by "sure!" They both replied calmly each with a glint in their eye.
At the shop:
Naruto was passing by when he saw gaara shopping with his sibling and thought ' maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought it was...' he said as he smiled at the scene 'but the fact they let assassins go after him without a care is disturbing' his smile turned into a frown as he thought of what he could do for his new friend...
Tbc
(Sorry it was a short chap like I explained before I am making some new stories and fanfics so the update might be a little wait)
~Melody