Yoru 2

(So I know I told you guys I probably wouldn't included him in the actual story? well...... that plan just went to crap cause yup so enjoy and pls don't hate)
'........hot.....why.......is........it hot?!???!' naruto thought slowly as he began to wake from his 14 day slumber the first thing that greeted him was orange flames sparks going within an inch of his face before fully burning out. Next he saw a shadowy figure approaching his body but he could not move he was too weak too beaten..... "you're awake." the man said acknowledging naruto's presence. "Who...." naruto barely croaked out "I'm yoru I found you in the middle of the desert about 4 days ago I don't know how you stayed alive but you did so be thankful for that life by the way... whats your name?" yoru asked nonchalantly talking to naruto while cooking something over the fire "my....name...is..." naruto got out before he fainted once more 'guess he couldn't stay that long huh...just hopes he doesn't wake up with no memory...' yoru thought as he started to eat his food 'well my missions almost over anyways i guess i could bring him with me for now that is if akashi-sama allows it.' (btw for all you ppl wondering why a ninja is carelessly in a way allowing a stranger with him its cause he has a soft spot for kids...yupppp)
With garaa:
"how much longer do you think we should stay here?" kankuro asked his two siblings "we'll ask the mizukage the next time he comes which should be soon" temari replied without hesitation almost immediately after she said that yagura entered "well speak of the devil and he shall appear." temari stated before getting up from her position against the wall "Oi mizukage when can we leave?" She asked defiantly acknowledging her presence yagura replied "ara you can give me the word and you can go back of course you'll owe me an I-owe-you for hiding you for so long but you may go." He said letting them leave "thank you for hiding us...." gaara said bowing "it's only because naruto sent you or I would have done otherwise." he replied chuckling a little as they left the safe underground house "may we meet again he said as they departed for sunagakure.
Back with yoru and naruto:
"Akashi-sama I have returned though I have found a boy who was unconscious for several days and is still unconscious for that matter will you allow him to stay till he gets better?" Yoru said kneeling while reporting back "let me see him." Akashi said while dumping out the smoke from his kiseru (Japanese smoking pipe) "hai." He answered back as he went to quickly get naruto from his house where he found his wife to be tending to him. she looked up at him understanding and let him take the boy-uzumaki if he heard correctly he quickly ran back (again his nin clan don't use Justu think of the ones in the movies) and presented him to Akashi sama "he may be useful to is int the future." he said examining naruto yoru easily translated his true meaning 'take care of the boy and I he wakes up knowing and remember anything you may take him in."
Five days later:
A total of seventeen days or so have passed since naruto fell unconscious and only five since they took him in he still had yet to wake. till today that is it was a relatively nice day out and for once yoru had a couple days off so he spent it with his fiancé of course and when they came to check on naruto he started to wake 'where....am I?....' He felt himself on a futon and was covered in warm blankets he looked up and saw the same man as last time "your yoru right?" Naruto asked hoarsely his voice sounded horrible since it's lack of use yoru simply nodded "what's your name? you never finished." Yoru asked "My name is..." naruto's head started to throb and he couldn't think of his name or barely any of his memories for that matter.
Tbc
(I'm sry it took me really long to even think of anything to write 😔and for that I apologize for the wait even though it's short I hope you enjoyed!)
~Melody