Training

A/N okay this is sort of a filler but this also shows who he trains with who his friends are and his usual schedule sry okay!!!

Training ground 7:

*thunk**clunk**etc* dang it I keep missing the last shuriken !" "Well well if it isn't the little maggot how's it goin' still training to meet those 'friends' of yours?" asked a childish voice from behind Naruto"GAHHH Anko-nee-San naze daiyo why do you do this every time?!?!?"yelled Naruto"hahahahahaa it's t-t hahahahah too funny you should have seen your face hahahaha" *initiate brighter-than-red-blush*

"So why are you here?" "to help you of course if I didn't who would?"anko asked as if she was the only 'kind' person out there. "Sssuuuuurrrrreeee..." Said a VERY skeptical Naruto no doubt thinking about all the other time Anko has come to 'help' where are those training buddies when you need them?!'

Flashback 2 years ago:

It was a nice day and Naruto decided to ask his Anko-oneechan to help him train and that he would do what ever she said now during this time he did not yet know of the horrors of Anko since she had always been kind him Oooooohhhhh how wrong he was, he had to learn the hard way. (A/N I'm going to skip the conversation cause I can't think of what they would say :( ) they trained for about 5 hours with no breaks and another 3 hours after a 1 hour break and he went home swearing never and I mean NEVER to train with Anko again.

On that day the one they never thought would ever be tired with his endless energy went home looking as if he had seen hell.

Flashback end

"Oi what are you spacing out for?"Anko asked "N-nothing Anko-nee" stuttered a VERY nervous Naruto "oi since I'm gonna be the only one training you today how about we go allllllllll out?" Anko asked VERY creepily so that Naruto had his skin crawling "w-what about yugao-nee and hayato-nii?!" Naruto asked praying nothing happened or came up so they could save him ahhh how naive he was "they're out on a date" deadpanned anko 'whatttttttt whyyy whyyy today of all days!!!!!!!HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE!!!!!!'

And that my dear friends was the day Naruto was scarred for life twice and left looking like he had seen shinigami-sama

THE END

(A/N sorry it was so short and was a filler and it took so long to update it does show who he trains with and how he gets strong though. *bows head 90 degrees as a sign of being sorry* bye have a nice day till next time)