Pain is but a word true pain is when the heart hurts

When naruto went back to the villa and explained their situation - ahem I mean his situation they were not pleased yes even the easy going utakata they had business to attend to and they had to finish it soon or else....... things would only get worse "I'm sorry but I promised the old man and I don't like breaking promises!" Naruto begged "but we have business to attend to to konoha." They responded
Narrator moment:
Let me explain I am the narrator and though few parts I shall appear I do exist. now the current situation in the most is that they are having a civil war. they were sent to konoha to ask for reinforcements by the sandaime mizukage. (he is not yet a kage in this fic)
Narrator moment end
Naruto then had an aha! Moment and asked "why don't you send shadow clones?" Naruto asked " they are easily destroyed so if they were to get destroyed on the way there we can do anything and out village will be destroyed." yagura explained calmly "I know a couple of paths there so I could grant you easy access if you need. so pleaaaasssseeeee I'm beggin ya here dattebayo." Naruto begged they looked at each other (yagura and utakata) and yagura sighed "fine but the second our clones are destroyed, if the are destroyed we're leaving understand?" Naruto smiled brightly and responded "hai!"
Day 1:
It started off pretty well until about 2 pm a couple of thugs decided to barge in and disturbed yagura while he was reading.(bad move boys bad move 0.O) yagura was very unhappy with the disturbance and took things into his own hands. naruto was at the moment charging in to fight them but just as he made it 4 shuriken hit all four on their left temples so they instantly died. "W-what was that?" naruto said shakily he looked to his left to see yagura reading his book and utakata sweat dropping.
Day 2:
This day was not any better than the last it was worse actually they came at the same time at the same place but this time they called out for whoever it was that killed 2 of their men there were 6 of them this time. utakata stepped in and knocked them out 'you Gus should be grateful I even did that for you yagura would have just out right killed you' he left them out on the streets
Day 3:
It seemed that the bandits finally smartened up and stayed away for a day tazuna ended up inviting them for dinner as thanks for what they have done so far. when the got to the house it was relatively normal well if you weren't a jinchuuriki and had a family...unfortunately they were all jinchuuriki whom had never experienced a family dinner yet so the were a little awkward even at the villa they are separately. then they met little Inari ah yes the little kid they like to think of as a little sh*t after that incident.
At the dinner table:
"Why are you even trying anyways it's not like you'll be able to beat gato anyways." Inari said out if the blue "what are ya talkin bout? Of course we'll beat him it's not like he's strong anyways dattebayo." Naruto said laughing it off "you don't understand! You guys probably don't even know the pain we go through! Dad couldn't even fight him how are you going to huh!? Answer me!" Inari yelled at this he managed to poke at something he never should have in all three of them and all at once in a very creepy way they said "pain? What do you know about pain?" Their tone was very dark and deep well except naruto's he hasn't gone through that puberty thing yet lucky him... anyways ahem " have you ever been hit near to death?" Naruto asked "have you ever walked around and been glared at?" Utakata said next "have you ever been betrayed by someone you though you trusted?" They kept going and at the end they asked "well have you?" They said in that same scary tone "n-n-no..i" Inari answered on the verge of tears- no he was already crying "then you don't know what true pain is." They replied and they stood up and went their own ways they did however eventually end up back at the villa safely.
Day 4:
This time there was only two thugs but this wasn't just any thug it was a missing nin mercenary from the bloody mist. it was zabuza and haku who had come which came as a shock to yagura and utakata because they were once on the same team and then friends as jounin until a certain incident happened.
"I-is that you zabuza?" Yagura asked very shakily utakata was speechless "hmmm who are you?" Zabuza racked his memory for a little but and said "ah your those teammates of mine when in was still a ninja of the mist, well then hello again."
Tbc
(I was hoping to give you guys the long chapter you all deserve but in the end it's not that long huh sry >.<)
~Melody